We didn't meet yet.

Yay no testss!

Vote/like/comment ♡♡

Twitter : @arabicbutera

-------
Previously on pretty little liars,

Nah jk, previously on Unrealistic

"DANA! GET YOUR BAGS NOW AND GET READY! WE DON'T HAVE A FREAKING YEAR THE TIME"
-
I wanted to look great for my fresh start. I covered up my arms ,from all the cutting what I have been through , with my long chanel sweater. I matched my pants and shoes and put them both on.
-
"Dana? Dana Wileston? Dana from 'MyLifeAsDana'?" The guy said, probably knowing me.
-
"It's Beau! Lol" He chuckled.
-
"Oops, forgot to say, I'm you're new neighbour." I said while staring at Luke again what he was doing the whole time.
-
I was going to have fun here..

*Luke's POV*

Dana. The REAL Dana Wileston.I can't believe it. She is way more prettier in real life. Yes, I'm in love with her since I got to know her, because Ronnie showed me her youtube channel. When I saw the way she stared at me, I realized that I was staring at her the whole time. ''Cut the shit off Luke!'' my mind said. She doesn't like you anyways..
But I couldn't have a chance. Beau & Jai where obviously flirting with her..
I mean who wouldn't? She is the prettiest girl on the media.

"Sooooooo...'' Beau started.
''Should we show you the town?''

''That would be cool.'' She said. Wow her accent. Fucking cute.

*Dana's POV*

Okay, the boy is cute. But I'm in a relationship! Well..sort of.

Okay, let me tell you the story.
I found this guy on facebook. He was ..nice. I know, catsfishing. But I don't know about him. He seemed real , well seems. I started talking to him and I immediately got a crush on him. He cared about me. I thought that he only liked me because of my millions of subscribers and fans, but he didn't seem fangirling, well fanboying.. How I found him? Well he found me. He sent me tons of google images pictures. I called him my stalker. Later he admitted that he wasn't the person on those pictures, of course. He showed me his ''real'' pictures. Now he's just, Liam. -NO NOT LIAM FROM 1D LOL- He called me his ''girlfriend'' one time, so I just went in with it. Now he's my ''boyfriend'' and I'm his ''girlfriend'' . Sorry I'm new to this relationship thing.

So after the staring battle with Luke, I finally got up and got in the car with them. Luke sitting next to me of course. He still stared. I don't know. I know Luke for a couple hours now, but I think that I still trust him more than that catfish guy. Sorry if it is too obvious.

After a long day walking with the boys, Beau and Jai went home and they left me with Luke. Great. I smiled the whole time. I don't know why.

''What's so funny?'' Luke finally broke the silence.

I got pretty close with Luke since we spend the whole day with the boys.

'Nothing, just in a great mood.'' I smiled.

''I can see that, are you still up for starbucks?'' He smirked, like he knew the answer.

I smirked back. That was our okay. -EVERBODY TFIOS MOMENT-

But what he didn't know is that I was a psycho patient in the past. I got over it. It just was to0 much for me in school. I heard voices. Voices that no one could or want to hear. People were always telling me that I was a possessed child. It was true. I had a demon inside of me. But Steve always told me that they were gone (when steve was a good father then). I believed that. Not anymore. Something in me isn't just right. I can control myself while texting with Liam. He can't be hurt on the phone. But Luke.. I don't want to do this to him.