Intro ♥

Hi loves! Yepp this is a luke brooks fanfiction! Not just one, but a mixed one! SCARY/CREEPY moments! Romantic! Funny! Sad! All mixed up so get ready!
Please vote and follow me on twitter :
@Janodazie

Please tweet me when you're reading my fanfiction!

*DANA'S POV*

"DANA GET UP! NOW!"

I woke up to my angry step dad. He has been drinking again..

Another day.. But suddenly my mood was lighten up because of the fact that we were going to Melbourne today!

"DANA! GET YOUR BAGS NOW AND GET READY! WE DON'T HAVE A FREAKING YEAR THE TIME"

"I'm coming Steve!"

I call him Steve, because I already have a real father.

Oops, forgot to introduce myself! Hi! I'm Dana Wileston. I'm 19 years old. I'm a different type of girl. My style is different to others. I get bullied about it.. alot..buttt I'm a successfully youtuber and I have tons of fans who are supporting me you will know more about me if you keep reading xx

I quickly grab my airport outfit while I make my way to the bathroom. I took a long shower just to stress Steve out (yes , I don't like him). I brushed my teeth and washed my face one more time. I put some foundation on my imperfections , some mascara , eyeliner (which came out beautiful for the first time) and my nude lipstick. I brushed my long pink ombre hair and put it in a high ponytail. "Not too bad" I thought.

I wanted to look great for my fresh start. I covered up my arms ,from all the cutting what I have been through , with my long chanel sweater. I matched my pants and shoes and put them both on.

I grabbed my bags and phone and looked once again to my room.

"Here you go Dana."

"DANA , FOR GOD'S SAKE! "

"I SAID I'M COMING!"

I quickly ran downstairs to drunk Steve.

"Shit Dana."

Steve threw my bags in the van and got in.

I also stepped in the van and took a quick look ar my house, bye America!

I listened to some little mix songs and got on twitter to tweet some of my fans "@dana_wileston omg i love u"

"OMG @dana_wileston Are you going to Melbourne?"

"Imagine @dana_wileston being the neighbour of the janoskians"

"OMG @dana_wileston ! You should collab with the @janoskians"

The janoskians?

I opened up my youtube app and searched "the janoskians".

I clicked on one of their videos. Later I burst out in laughter in the van which made Steve get annoyed, but I didn't care anyways.

These guys are hilarious! But my attention was stucked on that lip ring pierced tattooed guy. Luke. He was so cute! Maybe I should collab..

"WE ARE AT THE AIRPORT! GET YOUR BAGS DANA OR SHOULD I MAKE YOU GET THEM!"

I sighed, but nothing could ruin my mood today. :)

I grabbed my bags and after all of the checking in and shit , i finally got in the plain and slept for 3 hours 'till we got there. (I know that it's way more longer than 3hours but let just pretend)

Steve ofcourse woke me up with his yell that totally embarresed me.

We got into a hired car of Steve which brought us to our new home. I gasped. Wow, that Steve could afford this!

This couldn't be that bad maybe?

...

Wow. That Steve could afford this!
I grabbed some boxes and helped Steve to clean up the house for like 7 hours which is kind of cool , because most people would take like days to set everything up.
I took a long shower and picked up a new outfit.
"New school. New start." I sighed.
I wonder what these students would think of my different style. But obviously, I wouldn't have to worry about my clothes , because we would wear uniforms anyway..

I stepped out of my house with my hair up and my Chanel shirt matched with some high wasted jeans.

"STEVE! I'M GOING TO OUR NEW NEIGHBOURS!" I yelled while closing the door.

I ran up to all the houses around our house and made a quick convo with them. They all seemed suprisingly about my hair, but oh well.
Maybe I should dye it back to my natural colour anyways..

"Last house.." I sighed
Which was exactly next to my house.

I knocked on the door several times 'till a familiar guy with green eyes opened up the door.

"Dana? Dana Wileston? Dana from 'MyLifeAsDana'?" The guy said, probably knowing me.

Wait.. he is the funny guy from YouTube! Janoskians! Bew!

"B-bew?" I stutterd

"It's Beau! Lol" He chuckled.

"Omg , I'm so so sorry" I laughed while my cheeks flushed.

"Hahaha aww come in!" Beau said.

"JAI! LUKE! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU CUNTS IT'S 3 PM !" Beau yelled.

"HEY! BEAU ! DON'T YELL!" A womans voice yelled.

"Sorry moooomm!" Beau whisper/yelled.

The woman came to me and hugged me.
"You must be Dana! I have heard a lot about you since you're a huge youtuber! Your hair gave me a clue. Hi I'm Gina"

I smiled "You must be the Brooks brothers mum! Nice to meet you! "

"Nice to meet you too come hun! Here, sit and eat." Gina said while handing me pancakes and gave me a place to seat.

The twins where coming downstairs. Jai and Luke. I couldn't get my eyes of Luke. Luke stood there just staring at me. Our eyes finally met.
Wow.

"OMG WTF IS DANA DOING HERE" Jai sceamed.

I smiled and finally got my eyes of Luke what was too hard to do.
"Oops, forgot to say, I'm you're new neighbour." I said while staring at Luke again what he was doing the whole time.

"But what are you doing here?" Beau said.

"Well, Steve wanted to move so .."

"Wait, who is Steve?" Luke quickly said.

Jai knew what was going on. "Are you jealous Luke?" he said smirking .
"Fuck off" Luke said blushing like he has been caught.

My cheeks where flushing too. Shit.
"No need to be jealous, you can have him. I don't want him as my STEP DAD anyways" I chuckled.

They all laughed.

I was going to have fun here..

OMG SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD LONGER CHAPTERS FOR NOW EVERDAY ITS JUST SCHOOL AND ALL THAT BJXWJWKCEJKEJ I LOVE U

TWITTER: @Janodazie