Deccy Dec

Decans stood off the couch quickly and rubbed at his eyes. "Is that really you?"

   Com peaked around Ma as well. "Fresh?!" she snapped back to look at CQ. "What in the world!?"

   CQ made a hush motion. "Com… we can talk in the kitchen…" She pulled Com and Asy away.

   Deccy's eyes were watering. "Fresh. It's you.."

   I rubbed my arm. "Yup... it's me."

   Hey hurried over and threw his arms around me. He pulled back immediately when I flinched. "Fresh..? What happened? Where were you?" he noticed the look on my face. "Are you okay?"

   I sighed and looked away.My glasses went blank. "Not really no."

   "Can you… feel?" he asked softly.

   I nodded, pulling away a bit more. "There was this man… who took me. That's where i've been."

   "You were kidnapped?" Deccy's eyes went even wider.

   "Yeah…" I mumbled softly scratching the back of my neck. "I really missed you..."

   He blinked and hugged me more gently. "I missed you too. Like a lot."

   He buried my face in the top of his hood. "It's nice to see you again..."

   "Fresh!?!?!?" I pulled back at the voice. Ink was standing at the bottom of the stairs. He had a cup in his hand. Probably needed water for his watercolors.

   "Hey. Ink." I flashed a light smile.

   Ink kinda blinked. "Hey… Welcome back?"

   I should have expected something like that from Ink. "Thanks."

   Ink nodded and went to get his water. I'm glad someone didn't make a big deal about it. Though that was just Ink.

   Dec held on a bit tighter. "You're shaking..."

   "I shake a lot. . ." I mumbled.

   "What happened..?" Dec asked.

   "Nothing good." I responded immediately.

   He nodded burying his face in my jacket. "I missed you..."

   "Missed you too Deccy Dec.." I whispered. It feels nice being able to mean that.