Chapter 22: New Life

It's been a year and a half since the last chapter happen a little time jump during that time Clementine group have been surviving doing ok
As for you well...you figure out yourself.

Yours pov

You were sleeping in bed as someone was knocking on your door late at night.

You: ugh coming.

You got up as you were topless you walk out of your bedroom and headed to the door as you open it a Girl rush in and she pushes you out of the way as she locked the door behind you. You looked up and see a girl was wearing her bra and ripped jeans as she got bruises on her face.

You: Who you ok?

She was breathing heavily as she checked the peephole.

Unknown: No I'm not he keeps beating me this time he was trying to rape me.

You stood yourself up and getting concerned about her.

You: Hey calm down.

She looks into your eyes as she looks calm as ever she started to blush a little as you trying to talk to her.

You: Now then what's your name.

Jill: Jill...Jill Valentine.

You: Alright Jill Valentine what happened to you.

Jill took a deep breath as she looked at you.

Jill: I was walking home as my boyfriend was drunk as fuck so I decided to leave him alone so he can sober up but before I do that his rage..was already done he started yelling then the yelling started a turn to beating.

You started to feel bad as you have been down this road before a long time ago as you look at Jill again.

You: Alright you're staying here tonight you can take a shower here if you once I'll go get your clothes from your place.

Jill looks at you again as you grab a shirt and the keys for the door.

You: This place will be locked up so u don't have to worry about him busting in.

Jill: Thank you Y/N.

You: Mhm what's your apartment number?

Jill: R3.

You started to head out.

Jill: Wait if you see my boyfriend try not to hurt him unless he attack you.

You look at your hands as you nod. Shut the door behind you and lock the door behind you.

You: R3 huh.

You headed downstairs and see R3 on the wall.

You: There it is.

You headed inside as the place was looking like a mess.

You: Hmph looks like a shit show.

You headed to the bedroom and see it was empty you took her clothes and about to head out.

You: Alright good to go.