Not-so-Fairy Tale Ending

Once upon a time, there is a girl named Princess who really loves to draw the scenes in every fairy tale she reads. She finds peace whenever she's doing the things she really wanted. One day, her naughtiest classmate was browsing her drawing book without her permission. Little did Princess know that that boy wrote something at the last page.

When she went back home, she finally saw the drawing. "He's silly. Anyway, I loved it." she told herself.

The next day, the boy was gone. And she really didn't got a chance to say "thank you" for a thing that she calls a masterpiece. But then for her, this masterpiece is for forever..

Several years have passed,several moments gone by, several chances have missed. Still, a precious gratitude not given.

Princess gained success as a painter. She received prestige awards, trophies and medals, but in her heart, there is only one boy who really deserves what she have. And she offers it to him. Well, that boy really made an impact for her.

One night, the girl was featured in an exhibit, all of her works were showcased there--even the drawing that the little boy in her childhood given to her.

"Excuse me, how much is that cute drawing?" a voice was heard on her back.

"I'm sorry but I'm not selling that..' she answered.

"I've got the money. I can buy that in any price. My child really wanted to have that." the man's voice was very pleasant in the ear, a baritone voice she wanted to have for her future husband. At some point, she feel gulty for his child. She can't give that masterpiece anyway.

"My apologies Sir, even if you'll pay me a million for that, I won't give it to you. Tell I'm sorry to your child."

The guy remained silent, stared at the drawing encased in a beautifully furnished frame that fits for a vinatge masterpiece. After some seconds, the man turned his face to her.

"Why can't you give just simply give this to me? I'm only taking back the thing that belongs to real owner.."

Princess was shocked, she felt goosebumps all over her body. She's full of nervousness that she can't move a bit.. "Is is him?" she told herself.

"I remembered  this drawing when I was in first grade. My classmate had a lot of drawings of fairy-tale themed scenes, and at the back of her drawing book, I drew this one..."

In any moment, Princess will let a tear pour on her eye. She needs to hold it back.. Not now..

"... A boy staring at the back of the girl as she stares on her painting. Just as history repeats itself. Except for the last statement, haha."

"...My name's Duke. The naughty boy from first grade. I didnt had a chance to talk to you the following day because our family migrated abroad. But there isn't a moment that I never thought of you. Now that I found you, I'll never let you go, Princess.." he continued and he touched her face. He longed for that perfect moment. Yes, she can't help it. She now let her tears ran by..

"Oh God.."she murmered between sobs.. It's wrong! Yes, he might have find her.. But now he's taken.. "Y-You have a child..you said--"

"Sshhh." Duke placed his index finger to Princess and smiled at her.."Ahh, my child. Our future child. I'm sure he'll like to see the drawing made by his dad but made famous by his mum. That's lovely. I'm buying that in advance to our child, Babe. Tell me you'll selling that."

"No need, like what you have said, I'll just give it back to the true owner of that masterpiece..''she smiled at him so perfectly too, they hugged tightly as if there's no tomorrow.

"Just a thought, do you think our child will like that drawing full of childish doodles??" Duke asked his Princess.

She laughed sweetly, "Let's leave that doodle thingy anyway, just kiss me.."

"I'll glady oblige my Princess.."

Then in the front of that masterpiece-slash-childish doodles, they kissed..♥