The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (Part 2)

A/N: Hello! Sorry this is past Christmas. Its 3:58 am here and I just finished it so I’ll work on editing it later on. I hope you like it. Merry Late Christmas and I hope you’re having a wonderful New Year :3

"I don't know Liam. What if they catch us?" Michael asked looking at the door nervously. Liam smirked and kissed his neck again. "No ones going to catch us, baby. Relax."

Michael looked at him and frowned. " Liam, maybe we should wait..." He trailed off and looked down at the mattress beneath them. Liam's smirk faded into a purse. Michael sat up on the bed. He sat up behind Michael and kissed the back of his neck, resting his hand on Michaels leg, and whispered in his ear "trust me."

"Sir, you have to wake up now, we're landing soon." The flight attendant shook Liam awake. He nodded and rubbed his eyes.

"Can I get you a drink?" She asked him, but he declined. She smiled at him and went on her way to check on other passengers. He looked out the window at the dark sky just starting to lighten in one spot where the suns rays were trying to break through the black night.  Liam laid his head against the window. He looked out over some random city and wondered where Michael was, and what he was doing. Jealousy settled in his stomach when he considered the possibility Michael was cuddled up in bed with another man.  Not that it was any of his business, Michael deserved to be happy, he knew that. Part of him though still viewed Michael as his, and that part was very possessive and greedy.

"You okay son?" The old woman next to him asked.

"Hm?" Liam looked her with raised eyebrows

"Look pretty up set." She said.

"Oh, no. I'm fine." He looked back out the window, turning away from her.

"Looked like tense for fine, " She said," But okay. You're fine."

"Just thinking."

"Want to talk about it?"

He looked over at her again, she had silvery gray hair under a white knitted cabbie hat. Michael bit the side of his lip and took a deep breath.

"I fucked up. Badly. I want to fix it, but I'm sure they've probably moved on. " He finally said.

"Oooh, I see. Look kid, women understand men aren't perfect. I'm sure she'll forgive you. Don't worry about it." She waved her hand in the air, like shooing away a pesky fly.

"It's a him, and I don't think it'll be that easy."

"Oh, one of... them."

"What's that supposed to mean." Liam snapped.

She put her hand up." Nothing."

He shook his head and turned back to his window and laid his head against it. He closed his eyes, landing soon or not he was taking a nap, after all why do they need a school teacher awake to land a airplane.

___________________________________________________________________________

Liam's lips played with Michael's nipple, persuading it into a tight little bud on his skin. "Mmm Liiiam, why are you teasing me." Michael whined when Liam's hand ran between his thighs, but missed the best part. "Be cause its fun to see you squirm," He answered. Liam kissed down Michael's stomach. He paused a moment to look up and give Michael a sly smile before taking him into his mouth. Michael let out a  soft satisfied sigh and reached down to grab Liam's blonde locks. Liam's finger played with Michael's entrance, attempting to slide itself in. "Stop, I told you I'm not ready for that." Michael tightened up. Liam pulled back and looked up at him, saliva dribbling down his chin, "You're going to have to let me in there eventually, babe." Michael sat up and gave him a half smile, " Maybe." He reached forward and pulled Liam's face to his in a passionate kiss. He laid back, pulling, pulling Liam on top of him. " Eventually, but not today. Okay?"