Just A Kiss (Super short one shot)

A/N: this is a really short one shot that came to me while listening to the song mentioned. If the characters sound familiar it's the same two from my first one shot ^-^. Sorry it's so short :(

I looked down at Tommy as we stood on his doorstep. His lips, bluish from the cold, stood out against his pale skin. He smiled up at me. Wrapped up together, my hands on his hips and his around my shoulders, I smiled too. We'd been dating for three months now. Unlike my usual relationships we were taking things slow.

Not that I minded. I loved taking him on the corny dates and watching his eyes light up. His childlike personality showing through with every wide eyes glance he stole at the huge teddy bears at the circus or the plump chocolate covered strawberries I paid seven dollars a piece for.

I can still picture him biting into one and the juice dripping down his chin. I had leaned forward and licked the sweet drops up. Tommy blushed and hid his face in my neck. Thinking about those memories made me smile every time.

The bitter February wind bit into my skin as we stood there. My body in front of his, shielding him from the weather. Snowflakes still managed to flutter past me and catch on his long eye lashes. He scrunched up his nose and blinked them away. I chuckled at the sight.

"What?" He asked.

"You're adorable when you do that.." I told him.

"Do what?" He cocked his head to the side questioningly.

"This." I put my finger on his nose and he instinctively scrunched up his face. I smiled again and removed my finger.

"Scrunching up my face?" He did it again.

"Yes baby."

Tommy smiled and pulled himself closer to me laying his head on my shoulder. His breath warmed my neck. I rubbed his back as we stood there. We didn't need to talk right now. All I needed was the warmth that he held, his breath on my neck, and his heart thudding in his chest which was pressed against mine.

"You could come in if you wanted to..." He whispered.

"And have your mom throw another vase at my head?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He pressed his face into my shoulder embarrassed by his mothers action. "She'll come around, she was just mad about the hickey."

"Mmmmhm."

Tommy sighed and held me tighter. "I miss you when you're gone."

"I miss you too baby."

I glanced over at the window to see his mother glaring at me.

My shoulders slumped at I squeezed Tommy in a hug, "your mothers spotted me."

Tommy glanced over his shoulder at her and she narrowed her eyes at us.

Reluctantly he pulled away from me, looking at the snow covered bush beside us.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could give you a better relationship." He confessed.

"Hey, this is the best relationship I've ever had." I told him, cupping his face in my hands.

" But between my mom and your dad I can't give you... Everything..." He trailed off. I couldn't help but smirk. Yeah I wanted to sleep with Tommy but ever since we started dating my dads been an ass to me about it and his mom only let's him stay over if my parents are home.

The most we ever did was make out and Tommy felt guilty about it since I usually get in bed with people after a few weeks. Not that I've slept with many people, I just moved fast with the few I have.

I studied his face in the moonlight, my thumb stroking his cheek. I leaned down and pressed my mouth to his. His lips moved and parted with mine as we stood there, kissing. When we pulled apart a faint blush spread across his cheeks making him even cuter.

I kissed him once more before stepping back from him. "Baby I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight." I quoted a song. Tommy leaned against his door and smiled. He looked down to hide his blush again. His hair fell in front of his face.

" I love you Chris." He said as he grabbed the door handle.

" I love you too, Tommy."

I walked back to my car. When I got there I seen him still standing there watching me. I blew him and kiss. He pretended to catch it in his hand and held it over his heart, blowing me one back. Grinning, I caught it and mimicked his actions. We both laughed and then he turned around to enter his house.

I got in my car and stared the engine. After taking a moment to let the heater warm my freezing body I pulled out of his drive way and headed down the road. My lips tingled from kissing him. I licked them, faintly tasting the hot chocolate and Tommy on them. I missed him already. I pulled out my phone and pulled up my playlist.

Finding the song I was looking for I sat it down in my cup holder as Lady Antebellum played out of the speaker.

" Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. Just a touch of the fire burning so bright. No I don't want to mess this thing up. I don't want to push too far? Just a shot in the dark that you just might. Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight..."