Interactions & End of seasons part 2

Hey guys. So, the last Chapter was wayy too short so, this is the continuation:)

Enjoy!

-A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! The day where living the dream finally airs. Saturday night at 8 titled the Zac Taylor special. Mm hmm. The Zac Taylor special. Showing all his movies. Then, living the dream starts. I was so happy to get to sing the theme song. Yes. I got the part because of my singing as well. But they required me to duet with you know who. I don't like how he is more famous than all of us and the press makes him look like he is some sort of diva. Last week, he brought me to a pizza place and he didn't want to sit near the bins, and so he requested for another seat. But they made him look like he didn't want to sit there beside a mentally impaired person. He had to clear the rumours and I was more than happy to be the witness. Zac and the others were coming to mine to watch the premiere.

"Ding dong "

"Ill get it Chels! " "okay "

I opened the door, greeted with a boy in his denim washed jeans and grey shirt checking me out.

"Um. Hi? "

He shook his head, snapping himself out of whatever he was thinking. I shrugged.

"Come on in! "

He gave me a smile and a short kiss on my forehead.

Ten minutes later, BAD and Nathan arrived but this time, with Blairs new boyfriend, Mike Anderson.

Chelsea, April and I pulled Blair into the washroom.

"Who is he? "

"I told you he's my boyfriend " she said as a matter of factly towards Chelsea.

"When did you guys start, how did you meet? What did he do to get you? "

"Remember that I love you juliet premiere? "

"Yeah!?! "

"Well he pulled me aside and said that he had been crushing on me for a while now and finally got the guts to ask me out." She said with a smile and a slight blush.

"Aww that's so sweet " I said, tugging her hands.

"Tell us more! "

"Cmon ill fill in the dets later, the premiere is about to start! "

She pulled us out to the living room."

"Beep! Beep! "

I got texts from Skyler and Courtney they both wished me good luck and congrats and how excited they were for me. It has been about half a year now and I miss them like crazy. Skypeing them almost everyday. But my new friends helped to ease the ase better.

"I love you " Zac said into her eyes.

They were watching The Crest. It was towards the ending which meant the show was about to start.

Yay!

The girl kissed the guy and happy ending. Whoo!

Don't go away, Zac Taylor with the premiere of Living the Dream would be here, on Disney Channel. Martin said. Yeah. That disney guy who made the announcing and stuff was called Martin. I found out when I went to the disney recirding studios once. Good to know.

The show started with the ring of an alarm clock and the show jingle, showing me waking up. I'm on TV! It was so crazy that I'm hysteric. ...." I've got everything I always wanted! I'm living the dream! "