London

Exactly 24 days have passed since the mini celebration of my successful callback. After that, so much has changed. So much. They just called me. I actually got the part. I actually got the part! If anyone would've told me I would be starring in the movie rendition of my favourite musical two years ago, I never would've believed you. I can't believe they actually picked me!!!!!!!!!!!

There were so many people auditioning for that role. Was I just lucky? Did I really deserve this role? It was too mindblowing that the cast directors actually said "Congratulations you got the part" through my phone speakers. This was legit. I was actutally going to be in my first movie. My favourite musical. O.M.G.

Now, here I am, packing for my 5 month trip to London, maybe longer, I don't know. I can't believe this is actually happening. I informed Disney about my commitment to this movie and they said they will not be shooting any episodes anytime soon as it was a season break for Living the Dream, but I may need to fly back here to do a Christmas Special which I was more than obliged to do it. It wouldn't class with the shooting in London, well thanks to my manager, everything is all sorted out.

The thing is, no one is going with me. And no one knows about this yet. I haven't told a soul pther than my parents. My mom would be staying with me because, well I'm still a teenager and she belives I need to be under parental supervision in a foriegn country, eventhough I pretty much live on my own now, with her being about 2 hours away from where I am currently living. My Dad however, being the work-a-holic he is, insisted he stayed in L.A. because he is 'responsible for his given tasks', he's part of the FBI....... 

Chelsea is out with Nathan. Skyler and Courtney are busy with finals. Blair is probably somewhere with Mike. And David and April are probably still in bed since they are late wakers and its only 8 a.m.

And Zac? I don't know. I don't know what to say to him... He can't possibly fly to London with me right? Right? He has so much to do here, with his album and everything. He can't possibly come with me. That means it would be a long distance relationship. Do those work?

I stopped packing for awhile and slumped down on my bedroom sofa.

What should I tell him? How are we supposed to be dating if we can't even see each other? Touch each other? Skype? FaceTime? Texting? Would he want to give it a shot? Was I worth all this trouble to him? Or.... or.... should we just... break up? No. I don't want to. I want him to be mine and I want to be his. Does he feel the same?

Argh.

Why does this got to be so hard.

My cell phone beeped. Oh, a text!

'Al, I'm coming over right now.'

Zac's coming over right now! Quick! Hurry! Hide my suitcase!

I sped cleaned my room, shoving my clothes into my closet and my suitcase into the bathroom.

"Ding dong." He's here alright. I checked my room for the millionth time to make sure everything looked perfectly normal.

Okay. Everything looks perfectly fine. I sped walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hey!" I partially screamed, I don't know why.

"Whoa, why are you so worked up? Did something happen? Is everything okay?"

"Um, yeah!" I said in a hurried tone.

"Okay... you're being really weird right now."

I shrugged at that comment and took a deep breath. I gestured him to come in, and so he did.

(Random A/N: Pic of Alethia and Zac to the right at the twilight premiere, actually nina dobrev and chace crawford at the 2010 TCAs)

 "So, whats up?" I asked, a little curious as to why he came over all over a sudden.