I'm yours... i hope

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, depression, abuse

Btw I changed my layout kinda anyways enjoy
————————

LOUIS' POV:

It's been 2 weeks since The twins and I moved in. Which meant 2 weeks since I kissed that curly headed lad... 14 whole days. We acted like it never happened. We acted just like normal friends.

"Hey Louis what's wrong?" Zayn asked handing me a cigarette.

All five of us were at Harry's, we made a pact to hang out every Friday. Pact is a stupid word it's just gonna turn into tradition I guess. The other three boys were inside helping Daisy and Phoebe pack their bags. They were visiting Fiz and Lottie for 2 days. Somehow Lottie's friends mum agreed to take the 2 other girls for a bit. And yes we see them just about every other day.

I got a job to start saving up for an apartment or small house or something. We can't keep living like this. Apart that is. I'm very grateful for Anne letting us stay here but I feel bad for using up Gemmas room for the girls.

"Not sure" I replied lighting and taking a puff of the cigarette. I was thinking about the kiss. That one kiss that confirmed everything. It was just so... I don't know perfect. Like it was meant to be? No.. I've only really known this kid 2 weeks. But he knows my darkest secret, a part from my wrists. I've been having so many urges to um, yea. But I cant find it, I thought I packed it... I do think he's catching on to my other problem though.

"Is it about Harry?" He asked. I froze...

"What do you mean, he's my friend if that" what the fuck louis. 'If that' you twat. He laughed..

"Louis I see the way you look at the kid, the fond in your eyes."

"I'm not gay" was I though? I mean I always thought I was straight up until the day I just broke down in his arms...

"I never said you were gay you idiot"

Silence fell over us.

"Louis all I'm saying is I've never seen you look at someone the way you look at him"

I put out my cigarette and went back into the small but cozy house, Zayn followed behind me. Harry was watching tv with the girls while Niall and Liam were finishing up homework.

"You munchkins ready?" I asked walking over to the couch

"YES!" They screamed

I got them in the car and we left. It's not too long of a  drive to Gabby's house, only ten minutes. The girls were singing along to whatever song was blasting on the radio. Meanwhile I was thinking about Harry.

How his eyes are the perfect shade of green, how they sparkle in the light. How his hair has the perfect amount of curls and how messy they are. The perfect amount of mess. How his smile lights up the entire room. How he just makes you feel so safe and secure just my him being in the same room by him. How he makes me smile as wide as I possibly can. How I get all tingly around him. The amount of butterflies I get in my stomach when he talks to me.

"We're here" I say pulling into the drive way. The girls grabbed their bags and ran to the front door. Lottie opened the front door with Fiz by her side.

"Hi munchkins" fizzy said hugging them tight

"Louis" Lottie said. I nodded. We still haven't been on the best terms. But Fizzy explained everything to her and she's coming around. Still not coming around on the fact that I didn't kill our mum but getting there.