Brothers Talk/Villains Free Time

(^ it's adorable!! It fits the chapter! Hope you enjoy! It's an entire Dabi chapter!)

Dabis POV

"Dabi~ cuddles?" Shigaraki complained as he laid on my lap. I smiled at him. During my time here, I've grown to love him. Just him.

"Okay..you got the gloves?"

"Of course!" He smiled. He wore gloves to protect his hands from cremating me. He curled up in my lap like a kitten. He's so adorable. I laid back and held him to my chest and pet his hair.

We stayed like this for awhile and then I got a text. Shoto.

Shoto: Toya

Toya: Yes? What's up?

Shoto: This is REALLY out of no where..but..

Toya: You can tell me anything Sho.

Shoto: You're Dabi..aren't you..

Toya: ...

Shoto: I'm sorry! I did say it was out of no where..

Toya: I kinda have it away..at the battle. Didn't I?

Shoto: Yeah..well. Don't worry! I'm not mad that you're a villain. I'm just happy you're okay.

Toya: I'm glad

Shoto: You know..I was going to ask you where you're base was..but after thinking. I knew you wouldn't tell me. You'd get in trouble..sorry.

Toya: yeah..I'm sorry I can't tell you.

Shoto: It's okay..

Toya: Now, I kind of..have to do something.

Shoto: I've always wondered what villains do in their few time..

Toya: u-um..well for me..I-I um.

Shoto: Oooo~ you like somebody~

Toya: OI shut up Sho! Haha!

Shoto: Hahahaha..

Shoto: is it..Shigaraki~?

Toya: U-um..god..how did you know..

Shoto: DetectIvE SkillZ~

Toya: lol, you're fun to talk to Shoto. Um well..Shigaraki is kinda..cuddling me. Right now...um

Shoto: oooooo~ I'll leave ya to it! See ya Toya!

Toya: See ya!

"Who you talkin to..?" Shigaraki said sleepily.

"Oh no one..some random number.." I lied. I didn't like to do it to him..but I had to.

"Ok..now put your dang phone away and hug me~!"

"Your wish is my command your highness" he smiled. I hugged him again and we both fell asleep.

We both woke to the sound of a picture being taken. "TOGA!!!" Me and Shiga yelled. She ran off giggling. She yelled back,

"IM SETTING THIS AS MY BACKGROUND!!"

"NO YOU WILL NOT!!" I yell at her. Shigaraki just sighed.

"Well, what can we do.." he said as he sat up right in my lap. He yawned and adorable little yawn. I smiled at him. He just pouted, crosses his arms, and turned away. He was blushing..

"You're adorable..you know that.." I rest my head on shoulder. And he rested his head on my head.

"No you are.."

"Hmm, nope I think you win that area.."

"NO! YOURE THE MOST ADORABLE PERSON HERE!"

"No way! Have you seen your smile? Your pout? I RATE THAT A 100/10!"

"WELL YOURS IS A THOUSAND!"

(Authors Note: I bet you already know that this arguments gonna go on forever..NEXT CHAPTER!! Hope you're enjoying so far!)