2.1

"Did something shatter inside?"

"The situation inside might be too intense." Lin Yuhao smiled plausibly, reaching out and knocking on the door of the lounge.

"Nie Ge, are you inside?"

"Yeah" Nie Chenyuan slowly leaned down and moved closer to Qingyun's tender face.

Qingyun's face remained unchanged, still calm without any waves. Upon seeing it, Nie Chenyuan couldn't help but sigh and admire the teenager under him.

"Nie Ge?"

The voice outside remained the same, and the sound of a door opening was faintly heard. Nie Chenyuan moved up a little and hoarsely said "Yuhao, you can come inside but you'll spoil my fun."

Lin Yuhao saw two figures overlapped on the sofa through the small gap, and could not help but smile with disdain. So easily fascinated by a beauty, Nie family is bound to be waste in Nie Chenyuan's hand, it is better for him to use it.

He closed the door and took the female partner with him and said "Nie ge is probably busy at this moment, I will say hello to him later."

The presence of heaven slowly moved away until it dissipated.

Qingyun did not dare to relax, stayed vigilant, paying attention to Lin Yuhao's movements.

"It's not enough?"

Nie Chenyuan whispered in Qingyun's ear.

Qingyun instantly returned to present. He lifted his foot and kicked Nie Chenyuan off the sofa. He got up from the sofa and walked towards the bathroom.

Nie Chenyuan sat on the floor and ridiculed: "So cruel, are you burning the bridge after crossing the river?"

The presence of heaven finally withdrawed from this world.

Qing Yun let out a sigh of relief, and cleaned the blood on his body and the place where Nie Chenyuan had just touched with water.

While he seemed relaxed, he was very cautious, he looked at the man outside from the corner of his eyes.

"You are... Nie Chenyuan?"

Qing Yun tried to say the words "Nie Chenyuan" without biting his lips.

Nie Chenyuan looked at him with slight amazement, and he gave a light smile " You know me?"

Sure enough.

When Heaven tried killed him, Qingyun forced himself to swallow a little amount of energy of heaven to fake his death. After all, there was a difference between the energy used by Heaven to kill him and wound him. This energy would then destroy Qingyun's body.

But there was still some energy left in Qingyun's soul, which was implanted by Heaven, to control him to reincarnat in worlds after worlds.

These different kind of energies collided and merged with each other at a crucial moment, and then finally reorganized Qingyun's soul, giving him some strange ability.

It is in this way that he was able to escape into this small world unharmed. It also gave him the ability to sneak under the rules of Heaven and get some information about the world and some people.

Because Nie Chenyuan is the main backer of Lin Yuhao, Qingyun can know his identity.

This is almost like being hidden from the rules.

But will he be able to leave?

Qingyun splashed ice cold water into his face and looked at his reflection. He can leave but he needed something. He has a strong hunch that it may be related to the protagonist.

Nie Chenyuan was very interested in Qingyun. When Qingyun did not take any initiative, he decided to talk to him.

"From my knowledge, you must be a member of Guwu association yet you are afraid of Lin Yuhao."

Qingyun frowned and shook off the water droplets on his hand, 'protagonist'? He was never afraid of him.

"You are from Qing family." Nie Chenyuan finally realised the identity of Qingyun, but at the same time he thought it was strange, " Qing family has Lin Yuhao, Qing Haolin is dead  leaving a other good-for-nothing son. According to this you should not belong to the Qing family."

Qingyun laughed: " My apologies for disappointing you, but I'm the good-for-nothing son."

Nie Chenyuan eyes slightly widened, he was really surprised this time.

He is friends with Lin Yuhao, So he naturally knew some affairs of Qing family. Because Lin Yuhao and Qingyun were born from a same mother, they were often compared to each other.

Lin Yuhao is a talented and resourceful person, and he can be generous as well as cruel. He is a proud member of Guwu association and is skilled at martial arts. In comparison Qingyun is like a harmless sheep, So he didn't pay much attention to him.

From Nie Chenyuan's view, Lin Yuhao is already a promising young man, and Qingyun is only living under the protection of his family. And now that, Qing Haolin is dead, he is naturally powerless.

The reason Nie Chenyuan knows these things was naturally because Lin Yuhao was related to Qing family.

Nie Chenyuan's line of sight stuck to Qingyun's thin but straight figure, and he slowly lit a cigarette for himself. He has always paid attention to strong people, but he did not expect that he would make a wrong judgment.

"Click" ( sound from a lighter)

The flames lit the cigarette, and the faint smell of tobacco invaded the room. Qingyun subconsciously frowned from the smell.

Nie Chenyuan looked at the wounds on Qingyun's body and advised him: "You should not hide from Yuhao, after all he is your step brother and wouldn't hurt you. It is better to follow him. And your mother is with him as well."

He said this, thinking that Qingyun got those injuries from a school fight.

Qingyun face darkened and he laughed "What? You want me to live in harmony with my father's enemy? And Oh, if I  follow him, I'm afraid that I will die sooner."

__

Hope you guys enjoyed this :)