1.2

Nie Chenyuan looked at the 'nervous' waiter in of him and slowly raised his eyebrows.

"I...I.." the waiter was nervous and flushed saying " I can do it , I will do anything "

The words seemed to be said in a fluster but the meaning behind them was very clear.

Nie chenyuan chuckled and leaned into the waiter's ear " Then you...can you.."

" Tell me who told you to come over?"

His voice turned cold in an instant and the waiter's blush had not faded yet cold sweat started dripping from his forehead.

Nie Chenyuan straightened up and gestured the two bodyguards behind him to escort the waiter.

He looked at the stains on his suit and shrugged helplessly, " Today is the celebration banquet for Yuhao's Guwu conference. It seems I will have to be rude."

After saying that he walked upstairs to change his clothes in the lounge.

Holding the handle of the door, he stilled. There was a faint scent of blood lingering.

Nie Chenyuan smiled a little , it seems there was a little kitten hiding.

There were voices coming from behind, Nie Chenyuan frowned and looked over. At the same time, the door of the lounge opened and a pair of hands grabbed his neck and dragged him inside.

"Be Quiet "

Blood dripped on Nie Chenyuan's hand. The grip on his neck restrictedhis movements, So he narrowed his eyes and looked at the person holding him.

The person is nearly a head shorter than him. From this angle, he can only see a white nose that looks more prominent with the blood on his clothes.

In the hallway.

"Yuhao, Why do you suddenly want to change your clothes?"

The female partner softly whispered  and the voice had a little bit of vinegar. After all, at such a banquet, it is not a good sign for the male partner to suddenly change his clothes.

"What do you mean?" Lin Yuhao stopped his action of tidying his cuffs and bowed his head to whisper "Don't you think that this shirt suits your clothes well?"

While he said so, from the corner of his eyes he looked at the blood remaining on his pinky  finger of his left hand, and he secretly removed it.

"Where is Nie Ge? I have to greet him." Lin Yuhao asked inadvertently, and slowly walked to the lounge where Nie Chenyuan was.

"I heard that he went to the lounge with a waiter."

Hearing this, Lin Yuhao smiled smugly, and he had heard that Nie Chenyuan, the heir of the Nie family, had been lingering with flowers, and did not differentiate between men and women. However, he had to see the proof himself.

"Oh? Is he unwell? Then we have to go and see..."

As Lin Yuhao’s voice is getting closer and closer.

The strength on Nie Chenyuan's neck is getting stronger and stronger. However, he didn't panic. Instead, he bowed his head and whispered in his captors ear: "Why? Are you afraid he will found you?"

The place where the hands gripped him was extremely delicate, so he couldn't shout at all, and can only whisper.

Qingyun looked up at him coldly.