Chap. 4- Time Skip to Two Months

So that was my first introduction to the Ouran Highschool Host Club. Since that day, I can't seem to go a day without seeing one or more of them in the halls. I don't talk to them, and they don't seem to be too interested in talking to me, which I'm perfectly fine with. To be honest, that day kind of shook me up. I mean, who in the world just waltzes up to a strange girl and asks her to come and stay for who-knows-how-long after school, besides those guys?!

At least Haruhi didn't seem all that bad. Nor did the kid, or the guy who always followed him around. ...I should probably learn their names...

"Miss Sohma! Are you listening?!" Whoops! I forgot I was in the middle of class!

"Y-yes, miss. Sorry..." I focused on the textbook in front of me, feeling my face heat up. 'Note to Self: don't go wandering off in your thoughts during school hours...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

        I sighed. School was over for the day, and I could go home. I packed up my bag and was about to start down the stairs when I felt myself being lifted up, over someone's head. "Wha- h-hey! What are you- Whaaa!" I was carried off down the hall, my arms flailing in a useless attempt to free myself.

Glancing down, I saw who was carrying me- the two redheads from the club. I could hear them snickering to each other, which only helped my anger and annoyance to grow. But I was helpless as they carried me off through the halls, to the one room that I had made a point to avoid. I saw glimpses as I was toted down the hall- the doors began looming up, the lavish carvings popping out from the shadowy afternoon light. I began to struggle again, flailing harder than before.

Then suddenly I was down- lying on one of the lavish couches with those two annoying redheads grinning down at me. I let out a snarl and turned over, burying my face in one of the pillows.

God, why?! Can't they just leave me alone?! I thought, filled with annoyance. All I wanted to do was go home, but they can't even let me do that!

"Hey, you! Get up, will ya?" Someone poked at my back, most likely one of those annoying twins. I just let out another snarl, muffled by the pillow, burrowing further into it.

"It's no use; you'll never get her up that way," said one of the twins in his annoying, high-pitched voice.

"I wonder what else we could do? Maybe we could-"

"Dump cold water on her?" Great, they were finishing each other's sentences.

"Not a bad idea. Only-"

"She might dump some on us."

They're really starting to get on my nerves... I thought irratably. I was just about to get up, if only to make a retort, when I felt someone lift me by the back of my dress. "Wha-hey-what are you doing?!" My face flushed with embarrasment as I pulled down on the hem, cursing whoever had come up with this design.

Looking up, I found myself staring straight into the eyes of the dark-haired boy, the silent one. He set me down without speaking (no surprise) and put his hands on my shoulders as I wobbled. "Th-thanks?" I murmured, confused and embarrassed.

"Takashi, is she okay?" The little kid- Mitskuni(?)- popped up on his shoulder. "Look, her face is all red!" He pointed at me, his adorable face filled with curiosity and worry.

"I-I'm fine," I stuttered. "Really. Now if you'll excuse me-" I turned to the door, only to find the twins blocking my way.

"Ah, ah, ah~ You're not going anywhere until you answer our questions," one of them sang. His brother nodded.

I raised an eyebrow. "What sort of questions?"