Let's Try Something New {Narcissa x Reader}

You were hired by the Malfoy's to tutor their son Draco, who you knew when you were a student at Hogwarts. You had since graduated and were only a year older than him but your family had close ties with the Malfoys so they trusted you to come into their home to make sure their son had good marks in school, so that they could keep up their reputation.

You had been coming to the Malfoy Manor during Winter break to ensure that Draco would return to Hogwarts with more knowledge than he had before the break. Most of the time you just talked about what was going on at Hogwarts with him, getting filled in on the latest drama. He was a smart kid and you really did not understand why they thought he needed a tutor. You were not going to question it because they paid you well and you definitely could use the money. Another plus was that you became friends with Draco and from what he told you, you seemed to be the only friend he trusted.

The most important advantage of tutoring the Malfoy's son was that you got to see his mother, Narcissa Malfoy. She was the one who initially reached out to your family, requesting that you tutor her son. She was an amazing woman that you admired from the day you met her, and that admiration bloomed into a secret love affair.

You ended up at the mansion on the lonely nights that Narcissa would spend at there while her son was off at school and her husband was dealing with.. things she could not tell you for your safety. She filled you in on petty family drama, how Draco was doing with school, and mainly how she was miserable. She absolutely despised her husband, Lucius. She only stayed with him for her son, otherwise she would have left him already, as she would constantly say to you.

These nights that you spent with her soon became more sexual in nature as the two of you grew closer and learned more about each other. You never would have guessed that Narcissa had a darker more dominant side as she spoke so softly and appeared very shy whenever you interacted with her. She changed your view of her the first night you became intimate. You developed very strong feelings for her, although you knew just how wrong this all was. She was cheating on her husband with you, the younger woman who came to tutor their son. For these obvious reasons no one could ever know about the things that happened between you and her.

This particular night you had finished tutoring Draco early as he already knew most of the material and spells, so you joined Narcissa in the study for some tea. This was normally how you would end your day at the manor.

You noticed Narcissa looking around to make sure no one was around before she started to speak, "My dear, would you like another cup of tea?". Her sad eyes connected with yours and you were quick to move in, placing your hand on her thigh. "What is wrong? You look-" cutting yourself off because you saw the tears form in her eyes. "It is nothing." She said as she shook her head, trying to contain her tears.

You cupped her face with your hands and made her look into your eyes "That does not look like nothing Cissa... Please tell me what is bothering you." You really cared for this woman more than you had ever cared for anyone else and it pained you to see her upset. "It really shouldn't concern you. I am alright." She said as she pulled her face away from your grip. You really wanted to know what was going on inside that beautiful but tortured mind of hers but you were not one to push too much. You just knew something was upsetting her and you wanted to take her mind off of it.

Leaning in closer, you paused as your forehead gently collided with hers, the thought that you could possibly be seen came across your mind but in this moment you shook it away. You pressed your lips against hers, your hands held onto her face as if you never wanted this kiss to end. You felt her relax in your hands as she kissed you back, her hands holding onto your arms. You reluctantly pulled away from her soft lips in fear that if things became a little more heated like they normally did that someone would walk into the study and see you. "Cissa... I want you." You said with a pout as your thumb stroked her cheek. She brought her finger up to run it over your lips. "My sweet... I want you too."