Take Me to Paris {Fred & George x Reader}

Warning: very very spicy so so smutty be warned

It was just a normal summer day at the Burrow with the Weasley family. They were kind enough to take you in for the summer as your family went on holiday and you did not want to go with them. Most of your time was spent with the twins, Fred and George, as you were closer in age to them than you were to any of the other Weasley children.

The three of you initially planned to go exploring outside and cause some mischief but the weather turned bad and it started raining. So since those plans were canceled you suggested just hanging out in the house and playing board games to which both of the twins eagerly agreed to.

"So y/n, you know how to play?" Fred asked as he set up the chutes and ladders board. You glared at him and spoke in a sarcastic tone, "No I have absolutely no idea how to play chutes and ladders...". Rolling your eyes at him you laughed and picked your player which was a button from an old sweater. Fred picked the rock and George picked a piece of lint he found under the bed for shits and giggles. "I reckon I have the best player!" George said with a confident smile.

After playing a few rounds, George started complaining because he had yet to win. "I'm not being a sore loser I'm just annoyed that I can't win even just ONE!" You and Fred laughed to each other. "George that's pretty much what being a sore loser is." You said as you reached your hand behind his back, patting it. "Whatever!" George shouted as he threw his hands in the air, giving up. "I don't want to play anymore. Can we do something else?" He pouted which clearly annoyed Fred because he let out a very dramatic sigh and George shot him a dirty look.

"Boys relax. Let's just find something else to do. There are plenty of things we could do." You said after placing one of your hands on Fred's knee and the other on George's knee, to keep them from escalating anything. You really did not want to have to break up an argument between the two of them, it is not fun. "Heh I know plenty of 'things' we can do together..." Fred said with a smirk as he elbowed you. "Yeah I think you might be on to something Fred!" George chimed in and winked at you playfully.

You rolled your eyes at them, "Yeah I'd rather not go to Paris today." This garnered confused looks from the brothers and in this moment you realized they didn't understand.. and you were going to have to explain it to them. "Huh? Why Paris?" The both of them spoke in unison, their attention fully on you now. Taking a deep breath you tried to explain in the simplest way possible. "Paris... Eiffel Tower.. Eh?" You looked at their confused faces and saw they were completely clueless. "Oh my god. I can't believe I have to explain it to the both of you." You rubbed you forehead with your fingers as you tried to think of how to word it.

"Come on." George said. "Cut to the chase." said Fred, both of them eagerly waiting for an explanation. You took a deep breath before you spoke "So you know what the Eiffel Tower looks like right?" They both nodded "Ok so what it is... it's the name of a sex position." You got cut off by Fred "Ohh yeah I'm already liking the sound of this." George punched Freds arm "Shut up she is trying to explain. Let her finish." George made a go on motion so you picked up where you left off. "Yeah so uh sex position. Eiffel Tower.. is when there are three people, typically two guys and girl, but not always. So uh.. well the girl is on all fours, one guy is behind her and the other in front. Ok that's enough." You said shaking your head as you blushed from embarrassment.

"Aye where does the Eiffel Tower come in I don't get it?" George asked while raising his hand. "Oh right. While the guys are.." You raise your brows. "Ya know. They high five and it looks like the Eiffel Tower. Just picture it." You threw your hands up to signal that you were done talking about it and got up to go look for a new board game while the boys giggled to themselves, their inner immature childish selves showing. They whispered to each other, something you couldn't hear.