Chapter 2

JISOO'S POV

Jeonghan and I were in our classroom, waiting for our English teacher, Mr. Kim to come in. I was reading a book while Jeonghan was looking through his phone. Everyone else in the class was just doing their things while we waited for the teacher to come. As I was about to flip to a different page, the door opened making all of us look at Mr. Kim who just came in making the other students go back to their seats as he walked over to the front.

"Good morning, everyone. Before we start with the class, Jeonghan and Jisoo, please head to the principal's office right now. There is something he would like to ask of you two" he said making us nod. Both of us stood up from our seats and went out of the classroom and started heading to the office. While heading there, I looked at Jeonghan.

"What do you think he wants to ask us?" I asked softly which made him.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out when we get there," he said making me sigh softly.

"Okay then," I said as we continued walking. As we were passing by Wonwoo and Jihoon's classroom, the door opened showing our two brothers coming out. The two of them looked at us in shock.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jihoon asked confused.

"We were asked to head to the principal's office. What about you guys?" Jeonghan asked while looking at them.

"We were told to head there too. Do you guys know what's happening?" Wonwoo asked making us shake our heads.

"No, we don't. How about we go there together then since we are going to the same place" I said making them nod their heads. All four of us then continued on our way to the office. When we got there, Minghao, Seungkwan, and Samuel were there, with the older about to knock on the door until they saw us.

"Hyungs, were you guys called here too?" Samuel asked making us nod.

"Do you know why we were called Hyung?" Seungkwan asked.

"Unfortunately we don't. How about we head inside to find out" I said before knocking at the door. The door opened showing the principal who smiled at us softly.

"Ah, You boys are here. Come inside" Mr. Lee said as he let us in. I looked at the guys and somehow felt something from them but I don't know if it is something good or bad. I looked at Jeonghan and saw that he also had the same look as me. I then looked towards Mr. Lee who smiled at us.

"Now I'm sure that you and your brothers are confused why you are here right?" he asked making us nod.

"Well, as you boys can see, we have new students and all seven of them are in your classes. I want to ask you, boys, to help them be around the school. If you boys don't mind?" he asked making us nod.

"We don't mind at all Mr. Lee," Jeonghan said while smiling.

"Oh, that's good to hear. You boys should go now. You boys are excused from your classes this morning so you can give them a tour around the place" he said making us a nod and went out of the office together with the new students. Once we were outside, Jeonghan looked at the other group.

"Since we are here now, might as well introduce ourselves. My name is Jeonghan. I'm a fourth-year and these guys are my brothers, Jisoo, also a fourth-year, Wonwoo, and Jihoon who are third years, Minghao, a second-year then lastly Seungkwan and Samuel, both first-years," he said smiling at them softly making them smile back.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I'm Seungcheol, I'm a fourth-year as well. These guys are also my brothers, Soonyoung and Junhui they're third-years, Seokmin and Mingyu who are second-years and lastly Vernon and Chan, they're first years" the one who we now know as Seungcheol said while smiling back at him. After that, it became silent.