Chapter 3

(I decided on making a one week time skip so please don't get confused)

Junhui's POV

It's been a week now ever since my brothers and I came to the human world to look for the Serentia's princes. I was actually surprised at how fast we were able to find them on our first day in school since I was expecting that we would have to look for them in different places. It was the weekends right now so I was in the living room of our house, just playing a game on my phone. We actually learned how to use these things since we knew that we were going to need them as we came here. Seungcheol was also here, reading a book silently while others were in their rooms doing whatever they are doing. I looked at him then decided on talking to him about what we should do now that we found the princes.

"Hey Hyung," I said making him hum softly, indicating that he was listening.

"What are going to do now? We already found the princes," I said while taking my eyes off him. He closed up the book that he was reading and placed it on the table before sighing.

"We still have to know if they know about their powers or not," he said which made me sigh.

"What are their powers anyway?" I asked him.

"Jeonghan has healing abilities, Jisoo has light manipulation, Wonwoo has telekinesis, Jihoon has telepathy, Minghao as time control, Seungkwan has water manipulation and lastly, Samuel has plant manipulation," Seungcheol said making me nod. We then heard footsteps coming down the stairs making us look to see who it was which turned out to be Chan and Mingyu.

"Hey, Chan-ah, Mingyu-ah" I greeted making them wave a little.

"Where are Soonyoung, Vernon, and Seokmin?" Seungcheol asked him.

"They're in Vernon-Hyung's room playing a game together," he said as he sat down on the other ouch that we had here in the living room with Mingyu.

"Soonyoung and Seokmin-hyung are really loud when they play games," Mingyu said making Chan nod.

"Really? What game are they playing?" I asked them.

"Mario Kart" the both of them answered together making me nod while Seungcheol sighed softly.

"It's a good thing that all the rooms are soundproof, I don't want our neighbors to come and complain about them," he said making me chuckle. Chan's phone then rang making him take it.

"I'm gonna answer this," he said before walking out of the room.

"Who do you think is calling him?" Mingyu asked.

"My guess is Samuel, those two exchanged numbers a few days ago," I said while chuckling softly.

"The both of them surely got close with each other " Mingyu asked making Seungcheol nod. Chan then came back while still holding his phone.

"Hey Hyungs, Samuel and his brothers want to invite us to hang out together. Can we go Hyung?" Chan asked us.

"Really?" Mingyu asked making him nod.

"Sure, we don't really have anything to do," Seungcheol said making me shrug my shoulders.

"Where should we meet them?" I asked Chan.

"He said to meet up in the park in an hour," Chan told us.

"I heard that it's a really popular place to hang out in," I said making Seungcheol nod before getting up from the couch.

"Well, let's get ready. Tell the others about it and make sure that they get ready as well" he said before walking upstairs to his room.

"I'll go and get ready too. You should do the same Mingyu-ah, Chan-ah. I'll tell the others about the plan," I said making them nod.