9

1 year later

"Charlie no! That's daddy's shoe!"

You could hear Draco from the living room. You chuckled and kept reading your book. He walked into the living room, holding Charlie.

"Those were good shoes"

You looked up at him and grabbed Charlie. You saw that he had put something around his neck. You opened the little box and saw the most beautiful ring you had ever seen.

"Dray..."

"Marry me?"

"Yes! Yes I'll marry you!"

You slid the ring on and sat Charlie on the sofa.

"It fits perfect"

Draco picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist, and he kissed you. You were both super excited. A week later, you and Draco threw an engagement party. Both of your parents were there , and your friends were too.

"I think I'm going to have to steal your dog"

"You better not take Charlie Pansy"

You both laughed. You hadn't got to spend a lot of time with Pansy since you both graduated, and you both missed each other. Both yours and Draco's parents were talking to each other, both thrilled about the engagement.

"So you're finally tying the knot"

"So I am"

"Well you're lucky man. You're gonna have to beat off all the guys with a stick trying to keep them away from your hot wife"

Draco got very very angry. He didn't even really want to invite Crabbe and Goyle, and now he especially regretted his decision because of Goyle's comment.

"Don't even fucking talk about her. You use her name one more time and I will rip your fucking eyes out. Do you understand?"

"Uh-"

"I SAID DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!"

By now a lot of people were looking at the two. You walked over to Draco.

"Calm down babe it's ok"

You grabbed his hand and slowly walked off with him. Everyone continued to do what they were doing.

"What happened"

"Goyle was being a dumbass that's what happened."

You hugged him and rest your head on his chest.

"It's ok Draco. No need to get so upset"

"But he was talking about you! And other guys and-"

You cut him off by pressing a kiss on his lips.

"I'm not leaving you. Ever. Don't worry about any other guys"

He smiled at you