6

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"Oh Y/n you're here! But Draco? What are you doing here"

"Just thought I'd tag along"

"What if your date is there! You'll see her dress early!"

Draco laughed

"I'm sure it'll be ok. Let's go"

The three of you made your way there. Pansy found her dress right away, and so did you. You went to try it on. It was black and it had no straps or sleeves. It was an a-line dress, and it had a silver belt with it. The back was open, and it was floor length. You loved it, and decided to not show the others, it would be a surprise. It also went with a new lingerie set you had just bought for that night. You payed for your things and met back with Draco.

"Did you get everything you needed?"

"I did. And payed for it"

"Oh darling you know I would've paid for it"

"It'd ruin the surprise!"

Draco laughed and pressed a kiss on your forehead. Pansy then walked out with her things.

"Are you done too?"

"Yes. Let's go!"

The three made their way back to Hogwarts. Pansy made her way to Blaise, leaving you and Draco alone in the common room.

"My parents have been continuously asking me to bring you home over the winter break. Do you think that'd be alright with you and your parents?"

"I'd love to come, and I'll ask my parents"

You went up and wrote a letter to your parents. You got a response surprisingly fast

Dear Y/n,

We'd love for you to stay with the Malfoys! Have fun we'll see you in the summer!

Love,
Mum and Dad

You guy excited and immediately told Draco. He was excited as well. You noticed how late it was, and went to your room.

"Pansy!"

"Y/n. What's up?"

"Just letting you know, you can keep Blaise here tonight, I told Millicent I'd spend the night over there."

"Oh alright. Do you need me to come as well?"

"No that's fine. Enjoy!"

You left in your pajamas and made your way to Draco's room.

"Hey princess. What're you doing up here?"

"Well thought I'd spend the night here"

You got into bed next to him, and he held you close to him. You nuzzled your face into his bare chest, and he held your waist. Your legs were tangled together as you both slowly drifted off to sleep. In the morning, Draco woke you up. He whispered

"Get up love, we've class"

You didn't wake up. He began kissing down your neck, and sucking on your sweet spot. Your eyes shot open.

"Morning"

"Morning love. Let's get to class"

You finished your classes and in the evening got ready for the Yule Ball with Pansy. You put on your lingerie and slid on your dress. Perfect, it wasn't visible underneath. You put on some makeup and put your hair half up half down. You walked up to the stairs with Pansy.

"You never told me who your date is"

"You'll see when we get downstairs."

You both walked down, all eyes landed on you. You saw Draco waiting for you, his eyes widened. Pansy walked over to Blaise, who was stood next to Draco, while you made your way to him.

"Where's your date Draco?"

Pansy asked.

"You'll see"

You both walked into the center of the floor. Draco held your waist close to him, and kissed you. You linked your arms around his neck. You got some claps and cheers, before everyone continued dancing. Pansy and Blaise walked up to the both of you.

"Oh my god! How did I not know! How long have you both been together now?"

"Well we started dating about a month ago, but we were together a while back"

Draco had left to talk to Blaise for a moment.

"What does that mean?"

"Well we made an agreement about 6 months ago. We were hooking up"

"Damn girl lucky you. How did I not know about this?"

"Well we were very secretive about it"

You went and found Draco. You both danced for a long time. There were a few comments made by other guys about how pretty you looked, ending in a death stare by Draco. You were his girl, and he would make sure everyone else knew that. After a long while, you both made your way to Draco's room.

"God I'm so tired"

"So am I"

"I need to get out of this dress"

Draco went into the bathroom and you slid off your dress. You got your pajamas. You were about to take off the lingerie when Draco walked out of the bathroom. He walked up behind you.

"My god you're killing me with this outfit"

You giggled.

"Well I've got to take it off now"

"I think I'll take it off for you"

His shirt was already off. He unhooked the back of the strapless bra and pulled it off. He pushed you onto the bed and made his way on top of you, careful not to put his weight on you. He kissed your jawline, all the way down your neck and your breasts causing you to moan. He quickly slid off your underwear and his sweatpants, and pushed himself inside you.

"God you're so tight"

You both moaned and Draco continued slamming himself inside you. You let out some whimpers and screams before finishing at the same time as him. He pulled his boxers and sweatpants back on, as you took of the lingerie and put on the pyjamas. You put his hoodie on overtop and hopped into bed next to him.

"I love you Draco"

"I love you more Y/n"

You were as close as you could be to him, and you both drifted off to sleep.