Ch. 5 A Princess?

Ch. 5 A Princess?

"Do you know what the hell this means?!", someone hissed.

"Of course, I do! I'm not stupid!"

"This can't be happening! I knew there had to be a reason why we were keeping Kenadee hidden for all these years!"

"It all makes sense know! The purple eyes, her white wolf! She's the in-"

Voices whispered all around me. My eyes fluttered open and it all stopped. I looked around confused.

"River?", I whimpered.

"Right here, doll baby! Tell River what's wrong! I'll make it better!", River ran over to me and said worriedly.

"Water", I choked out.

"Okay baby! Declan- water now!"

Declan grumbled angrily and left the room to get my water.

"What happened?", I whispered.

"You passed out. You yelled at me for not letting River talk and your eyes turned gold. Then you got these markings all over your body. Thats when you passed out. I'm so sorry Kenababy! I didn't mean to make you upset!", Marcus cried.

"It's not your fault", I said, remebering.

"What does this mean? The gold eyes and markings?", I asked.

"Um, well- you see....", Madeline started, but trailed off.

"You're not technically a normal werewolf from what we've gathered. Your wolf is white, your eyes are purple but change to gold when you're angry, and well the markings on you aren't exactly normal" said Kenen.

My eyes began to tear up. Did they think of me as a freak?

Kenen saw and his eyes widened.

"That's not what he meant, love!", River rushed out quickly.

I nodded, not quite believing him.

"Kena, I just meant that you're special! Very special! It's not a bad thing. It's just bad if everyone finds out. You see...well... um..Oh I give up, Marcus you say it!", Kenen stammered.

Marcus sighed, "Kenadee, we think your the princess of all werewolves."

"What? But that would mean..bu-ut that would mean mom and dad....",I trailed off.

"Yes, it would mean that mom and dad had to of been the king and queen. I'm doing research and what I've found so far hasn't been helpful. I think it's time we head to mom and dad's books in the attic."

"Woahhhhhh", I stated in shock, "but what does that have to do with my purple and gold eyes and markings?"

"I don't know", Marcus answered as he ran his fingers through his hair, clearly a sign of his stress. Suri sat on his lap and rubbed Marcus' back, soothing him. I looked around and found that everyones mates were pretty much doing the same thing to eachother.

I sighed, jealous. I wanted River to be sitting up on the bed with me, being affectionate, but instead he was bitting his nails, worrying and rocking back and forth next to me.

"Stop!", I ordered River, "Come here"

I patted the bed and he obeyed me quickly. He looked into my eyes and I leaned forward and kissed him. He responded immediately with such love.

Everyone groaned and I heard Marcus Say,"Gross! " They toke us kissing as a cue to leave, thank god!

"We'll be researching in the library if you care to join us", said Marcus.

I pulled River on top of me and wound my fingers through his hair. He groaned and pulled away.

"What's wrong?", I asked embarassed. Did he not like that?

"Nothings wrong baby, it's just that I don't want to rush things and have you regret it", he replied sweetly.

"But I-"

"Kenadee, not yet. I want it to be special for you!"

"Okay", I sighed in defeat.

"Come on, let's go help everyone read through those books!", he said and picked me up, carrying to the library in the attic.

He set me down right before the library door. I stubbornly stood in front of the door and faced him. I pouted flirtily and tried to change his mind by kissing  him. He, also stubbornly, shook his head and turned me around before patting my bum and pushing my inside.

What a meany!