1.

"Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever..."

Nora Bass applied lipstick as from behind her, a messy haired Chad Wilson buttoned up his shirt. He came up from behind her and they both fixed a strand of her curly short hair. 

They both exchanged a small smile before Nora walked out of the room, head held high. Chad just watched her go as he put on his belt. 

Blair Waldorf walked out of a bathroom, a cold and nervous look as she walked down the hallway only to stop dead in her tracks at the sight of her former best friend leaving one of the bedrooms. 

Both girls stared at each other blankly. 

"Did you know-" Blair began.

Nora raised her phone, "That she's back?"

They both glanced at Nora's phone with a text message that said, 'Serena is Back!!'

Both girls stared at each other silently.

Chad walked out of the room, noticing the tension. "Babe" He walked closer, looking nervous as he hooked an arm around Nora's shoulders. "Blair, lovely party as always"

Blair looked away from Nora, giving a fake smile "Oh, it's you. Here I thought I smelled cheap cologne"

"Classy" Chad kept his pleasant smile, glancing at Nora whose jaw was locked and shoulders were tense. "Nor, weren't you supposed to keep an eye on Chuck tonight so he wouldn't snatch a poor soul?" 

"Yes, I promised, didn't I?" Nora blinked, glancing away and noticed her posture, relaxing against Chad's side. "See you around, B"

Blair's fake smile softened slightly, looking as if she wanted to say something before she thought about it and nodded, "Enjoy the party, Nora"

Blair walked away, walking past them.

As soon as she was out of sight, Nora closed her eyes, resting her head on Chad's shoulder. 

"I know" Chad murmured, shaking his head, "Come on. You aren't one to back off or miss a party"

Nora's lips twitched slightly, "And you're the fuck boy looking one, who would've thought deep down you're soft one?"

Chad smirked, shaking his head. 

They walked away, down the stairs.

~8~

Chad, Nora, Nora's twin brother Chuck and two girls named Isabel and Katy were sitting in couches. Chad was lazily sprawled on the coach with his arm around Nora's shoulders as the girl leaned back comfortably against him with Chuck sitting at her other side, a drink in his hand. Isabel and Katy were sitting in front of them. They were watching Nate Archibald talking to his father Howard, also nicknamed by everyone as The Captain. 

Blair walked up to Nate and his father "Excuse me, captain. Nate, can I borrow you?"

Nate glanced between them, "Eh, sure" He looked at his father "Excuse me for a second"

"Nathaniel, any interest in some fresh air?" Chuck called out, waving a joint back and forth.

Nora snatched it from his hand, "This kills your lungs, dear brother"

Chuck raised his eyebrows with a smirk as Nora took a drag from it, "Someone's in the mood of partying, aren't you, sis?"

Chad smirked, "When is she not, Charles?"

Chuck rolled his eyes, "No one spoke to you, maintainance"

Chad scowled but didn't say anything.