Chapter 25

Continued from Last Chapter...

Italics in this chapter will be singing, just so you aren't confused

Louis made his way down the long path. He noticed that Liam and Niall were following, but they kept their distance. As Louis made his way he could hear the faint sound of the guitar, but he kept his gaze on the photos that lined the pathway.

It was dimly lit, only giving enough light to barely see the photos, but Louis loved it. The fairy lights that lined the path were beautiful and were Louis' favorite. They were hung all around his and Harry's house. It gave off the best vibe.

He continued down the path, the sounds of guitar growing louder and louder. Louis then realized that Harry's song 'Sweet Creature' was playing as Harry sang along.

Louis paused for a moment as he saw Harry wearing his favorite suit, strumming the chords to the song. He sang the lines so proudly, not even realizing that Louis was standing there, fonding.

You'll bring me home

Harry finished the song, closing his eyes and resting his head on the guitar. He was shaking, acting quite nervous as he continued and just strummed the guitar, playing random chords. Then he started to play the beginning of Home by One Direction as he noticed Louis standing there.

"You know I love when you play guitar. Especially those songs." Louis spoke as he made his way over towards Harry. "You look beautiful."

Harry blushed as he grabbed Louis' hand, kissing it gently.

"You remember this place?" He took Louis' hand and brought him to the edge of the lake.

"Of course! How could I forget?" He put his gaze toward the lake that shimmered under the moonlight. "This was our first date and our first kiss."

"That's right. That night was beautiful, so I thought why not bring you back here." They both sat on the tree stump admiring the beautiful view.

"Do you remember how you said you wrote a song about me the first time we came here?

"Yes of course." Harry fidgeted with his fingers.

"Which song was it? Cause you have quite a few that are written about me on your album and I never figured it out."

"Which one did you think it was?"

"I was thinking it was Sweet Creature, but I heard Two Ghosts. I didn't know which one you wrote first."

"I actually wrote both around the same time, so I'm going to leave you to wonder. Maybe I'll tell you eventually." Harry stood up grabbing his guitar and returning to his seat.

"You started to play Home." Louis strummed the starting chord, the only part he knows for that song. "You should play that."

"Yeah, I learned it when I started to learn guitar, hoping to play it to you one day." Harry blushed once again, but began to play the starting chord.

Make a little conversation

So long, I've been waitin' to let go

Of myself and feel alive

So many nights I thought it over

Told myself I kind of liked her

But there was something missin' in her eyes

I was stumblin'

Lookin' in the dark, with an empty heart

But you say you feel the same