9. The edge

"I understand," Harry croaked before Zayn let go of his throat and he walked towards Zayn's bedroom as Zayn stood there with too many conflicting thoughts that were racing.

First of all, he had never fucked anyone in this bedroom before and he contemplated changing his mind for a moment. Second of all, Zayn couldn't be intimate, he didn't have it in him, and the bedroom was an intimate place for sex because it was his sanctuary, his bed, his blankets and sheets and his pillows and Harry's body would be laying on top of them, providing them with his sweet, vanilla scent that would probably linger there and Harry would look around and see his space, his things.

He thought about looking into Harry's eyes and falling into them, getting too close and Zayn felt afraid of it all. So, in that moment he decided to take a different approach and made his way to the hall closet next to the staircase, grabbing some rope and a black cloth, just some items that he had on hand because Zayn's sexual appetite sometimes required equipment and Zayn had a feeling that Harry would enjoy what he was about to do.

Zayn entered his bedroom to see that Harry was laying naked on his bed, right on top of the black duvet, with his arms stretched out underneath Zayn's pillows, face down and the light was on dim; still dark but just enough luminosity so that Zayn could see him laying there innocently, ready to submit. And if he wasn't ready then he had no choice. Zayn walked slowly towards the side of the bed and Harry didn't stir even in the slightest as Zayn's presence was made known. He placed the rope down on the floor quietly and leaned in, whispering into Harry's ear.

"Turn around and keep your eyes closed."

Harry did as he was told and flipped his body over, exposing his naked, tattoo covered front and his semi erect cock hanging down heavily between his legs with his arms dangling by his sides and Zayn could see him breathing deeply, watching his chest move and noticing goosebumps forming on his skin. He grabbed the black cloth and stretched it a few times before hovering above Harry's face, his eyes shut tight and Zayn placed the cloth over his eyes, blindfolding him and he lifted Harry's head up with the back of his hand, tying it tightly behind his head.

"You don't want me to see you?"

"No," Zayn answered. "Now be quiet."

He then opened up his nightstand drawer and grabbed a knife. He decided to mess with Harry for a second before he used for its intended purpose and gently dragged the side of the blade down Harry's torso while he heard Harry gasp and Zayn could sense that Harry was nervous.

Good.

He took the knife off his skin slowly and then proceeded to use it to cut the rope into four long pieces. Zayn used one of the ropes to tie around Harry's wrist, nice and tight, then yanking it up to his iron bed post and securing it there. He then grabbed the other rope and did the same for the other wrist. Then, Zayn quietly worked on Harry's ankles, tying the rope around each one and then yanking them tight, stretching Harry's limbs out and securing them to the bottom iron bed posts until Harry was laying flat on his bed, blindfolded, tied up and unable to move.

Helpless.

But Zayn could tell that Harry liked what he had just done because he could see Harry's cock start to harden and he watched it grow, stiffening up against his stomach as he laid there, making no sound, and Zayn smiled to himself. Harry was everything Zayn had suspected he was; a freak like him.

Zayn continued with his plan by putting the knife back into the drawer and exchanging it for a bottle of liquid silk lube, which he laid beside Harry on the bed. Zayn started taking his own clothes off next, tossing them on the floor and he grabbed his cock for a second, jerking it a few times as he looked at Harry until he grew harder.