Chapter 11:Solaceon Ruins

Sharon POV.

I woke up to Scorcher licking my face. I pushed him away.

"Ok I'm up. Please stop licking me." I chuckled as he rubbed my arm with his snout. I stretched as I stood. Making my bed, I soon walked out to meet Lyra and Star at the entrance.

"Ok so where to now?" I asked Lyra. She looked over at the map on the wall.

"We should check the Solaceon Town Ruins." She replied. She walked over to the p.c. "I'll need to get another flying Pokemon for this flight. Pidgeot can't carry three people." We waited for her to finish.

We left the center and she let out her Pidgeot and a... Honchkrow.

"Ok Star, you can ride with me on Pidgeot and Sharon you can ride on Honchkrow." Lyra said as she lifted Star onto Pidgeot. I cautiously approached the waiting dark Pokemon. She looked over me then nodded. I positioned myself once I got on her back.

"Ok Honchkrow, follow us." Lyra told her Pokemon. She told her Pidgeot to fly to the ruins. We took off. Why didn't I have a Pokemon I could fly on? Do I even have my others? I'll check once we get to the next Pokemon center.

"Wow! I have to get a flying Pokemon." Star said as she looked around in awe. I chuckled, but felt uneasy. Not due to the fact that I'm flying alone, but something else.

"He's coming." a voice whispered in my ear. That voice that spoke to me at the Whirl Islands. I quickly turned my head to the right, looking behind me. Nothing was there.

"You alright Sharon?" Lyra asked as she steered Pidgeot beside Honchkrow. Latios and Latias flew up on Honchkrow's other side. They looked worried.

"Yea, I'm fine. Lets just hurry." I told them. We began to pick up speed, arriving at the ruins thirty minutes later. Thank Arceus we have finally arrived. That uneasy feeling grew as we continued to fly. I hopped off Honchkrow.

"Thanks for trusting me." I told her as I rubbed her feather covered neck. She nodded then wrapped her wing around me.

"She likes you. That's rare, she is usually cautious of anyone but me." Lyra said as she returned Pidgeot and Honchkrow to their pokeballs.

"Why is she cautious?" Star asked. Lyra sighed.

"Her old trainer was a cruel one. He abused her then left her in a forest while she was a Murkrow. I found her and tried to help her. I couldn't even get close to her until she collapsed from her injuries. That's when I carried her to a Pokemon center, trying to soothe her along the way. She began to like me after that." Lyra explained. I really hate trainers who abuse their Pokemon.

"Well we should head inside. The sun will be going down soon." Star said. We nodded and walked toward the entrance to the cave.

"Stop right there! This cave is off limits to everyone except skilled trainers!" A male voice yelled at us. I looked over at the tree beside the entrance. A boy wearing a blue and red jacket, resembling a Charizard. Under the jacket he is wearing a yellow shirt. His shorts were army green and he had a purple Haxorus beanie. His jet black hair blew in the wind that began to pick up. He sat on a branch. He had an Eevee sitting beside him.

"That's not true. I would have been told that." Lyra told him. He stood and jumped down. His Eevee following close behind.

"That may be, but I say this cave is off limits unless you can beat me. The names Jaxom and this is Silver." He said as he rubbed his Eevee's head. "So who's going to battle me?"

"I will." Star said. I looked over at Lyra. She stared at the boy in front of us.

"Fine, you ready Silver?" He asked his Eevee. She nodded and ran forward. "This will be a three on three." Star nodded in approval.