Chapter 22

Adam's point of view:-

One minute me and Rain were swimming the next I see Austin in Beta mode telling me a rogue trespassing my land.
I quickly pulled Rain out the water and shouted orders.

Once the men who could fight went after Austin I turned to Rain to tell her to run towards the safe room in our room.
No one would suspect she would be there since it had all her cloths so her smell would obviously be there.

But before I could tell her I see her turning into the most beautiful wolf I have ever laid eyes on an running after Austin.
I quickly called after her but realised she won't hear me so I shifted and ran after here I hope nothing wrong happens to her.

"Protect your Luna at any cost" I sent out to all my fighters who are at the seen.

When I finally reached her I see her jumping over my pack mates and protecting the Rogue.
I shifted back and looked at Rain pleading to move away from the mutt.

"Rain come here please" i pleaded looking into her Wolf eyes.
Noticing it's not Rain that wasn't her eyes
They were beautiful shade of red.
She growled at me before shifting back I saw her closing her eyes and red eyes were looking at me.

"Tell your Fighters to step down" she ordered my fighters whimpered beside taking a step back.
I myself I'm Alpha and I wanted to go into my knees.
Whoever her wolf was it was a powerful wolf.

"Who is he? why are you protecting him?" I said

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She said before closing her eyes and my men were thrown out and suddenly I couldn't see her anymore it was i huge invisible black mist.

"Attack" I shouted

Before Austin leaped but was thrown further back.

"Stop" I stopped my men before anyone more get hurt.

"Jones and Nick take three men and run the territory don't let anyone in or out." I said

"Yes Alpha" they said.

I ran towards Austin "It was powerful really powerful." He said before passing out

I looked at Leo and told him to pick Austin and take him to the pack doctor.

I looked towards the ball of mist I walked towards it and I was about to touch it when suddenly it lifted off.

Rain's wolf looked me in the eye and said.
"Don't hurt him his Rain's brother."

Before she closed her eyes and her normal brown eyes and I was walking towards her when suddenly her eyes rolled back and I ran to her before she fell to the ground.