Chapter 30

Rain's Pov

(Three weeks later)

As I opened my eyes I found out that I was alone in our room and Adam was no where in sight.
I closed my eyes again trying to fall back asleep when the door opened.

"Come on baby it's time to wake up you have an hour before we leave come on sleep head." Adam called

I made a weird noise signalling I didn't want to leave this soft warm bed but Adam wouldn't let me enjoy some peace. As he started tickling me.
When he knew I was fully wake he stopped, kissed my head and made a quick reminder of the time we have left.

I grabbed the outfit I've picked yesterday and went towards the bathroom to quickly change.
When I was done I did a simple fish tale braid in the side and applied my little makeup which consisted of mascara and lipstick.

I grabbed my heels and went towards the kitchen barefoot not feeling quite ready to wear my heels yet.

Grabbing the already plate Adam left me and started eating before Adam shouted it was time to go.

I wore my heels and grabbed my bag and ran towards my amazing mate.
We drove though the short trip to school.
When I saw my dad talking to Linda beside the entrance door I ran towards them to hug both.

It's been about two weeks since I last saw them and I've missed them dearly.
An arm wrapped around my waist and smiled when I felt the spark.

---------------------
Hey everyone so for the late update but it's been a hectic month with preparing for graduation and my birthday which was fifth of May and and school with finals coming up in the beginning of June.
Next update will be soon I'm working on it I've rewritten it five times no jokes but it's a lot longer then this so at the most next week.

I probably don't deserve it but please vote