Chapter Five

I didn't know what to do as Jet growled at me. My human mind was trapped between fear and hate, but for some reason my wolf wanted to just come out. He was try to tell me something but I just couldn't understand what due to the state of shock I was in, so he was pushed to the side as fear won over.

Jet then pulled me towards him to the point where our chests were pressed against each other. His other arm wrapped itself around my waist, as his arms yanked the wrist he was holding down to my side painfully. He slowly brought his head towards mine and sniffed my hair. All I could do was hold my breath, and wait. 

He pulled back to look me in the eyes and I quickly dropped my gaze to the floor. Jet then took my neck into his hands and threw me against the wall. 

I crashed into it on my side, but I managed to hit my head against the wall pretty hard to the point where I saw black spots in my vision. I looked up to see Jet yanking his vitals out of his arm, and taking the panels off of his chest as he went to stand up. I quickly stood up but due to past experience I was met with a blur vision.

My gaze went to Jet as I saw him stumble a little, to where he had to grab the bed railing to steady himself. He looked at me and growled fiercely again baring his teeth to me, causing me to be scared shitless.

I'm going to die.

"Where am I!?" He managed to get out but it was all wrong. He sounded like a chain smoker and you could barely understand it. Well at least we know his vocal cords weren't damaged. I didn't realize I was just staring at him and not answering his question until he growled again and tried to advance upon me, but couldn't due to being in bed for almost two weeks. 

“West Ridge Hospital!” I croaked, backing away from him to where my back was pressed against the wall. He seemed to take this in before nodding his head, accepting my answer.

“Who the fuck are you?” Well doesn’t he seem like a basket full of freaken sunshine.

"Um...My name is Sky and I'm the one who has been looking over you. Uh-You came in with a crushed windpipe, and a collapse lung. We had to take you into surgery right away and the surgery was a success. You've been asleep for almost two weeks now." The whole time I explained he just stared at me...watching me. "Is there anyone you would like to contact?"

Again he just stared at me. I could tell this was pointless so I dropped my eyes to the ground and shuffled on me feet a bit, knowing if I tried to leave the room he would probably try to come at me again. We stood there for a good three minutes full of silence when I heard a quite, strained, croaky voice speak. "Where is...my father?"

My gaze went to him again and I could tell it was really hard for him to speak and stand now that he basically used up all of his strength. I went over to his bedside and got a plastic cup and a straw. I went to the bathroom and filled it up with water. I set the cup down on the tray next to his bed. I held my hand up to ask silently if he would get in the bed and that I was there to help him if needed. He stared at me then slowly made his way back in the bed. Whenever I tried to help him he would growl at me so I just left him be. When he was fully back in, I then handed him the drink.

"Here take this it will help with the sore throat. We don't know who your father is, but if you can give me a name I will call him up and tell him to be here."

He looked at it for a long time as if questioning it before drinking it. He pulled away before saying, "Oscar." I set the cup aside as he tried to get comfy in the bed.

"You'll be sore for a few days and it will mostly likely hurt to talk but I'm going to need you to try."

Jet just nodded his head as he kept eyeing me. "Ill-Um check on you in about an hour." I then awkwardly made my way out of the room.

Once the door was closed, I pressed my back against it, and let out a deep sigh. Well that was...better then what I actually thought it was going to go. I thought I was going to die. I made my way over to the front desk, picked up the phone, dialed the number 736, and waited for WIR to pick up.

"Hello this is WIR what seems to be the probably with your werewolf?" I head a lady say on the other end.

"Hi this is West Ridge Hospital and I need you to contact the Alpha of Bloodhound Canyon, and let them know that Oscar's son is in the hospital alive, and is asking for him."

"Okay sir and may I ask who this is?"

"Sky Williams."

"Alright I'll have a messenger send it out. He will receive the message, in let’s say four hours." 

"Okay thank you. Have a nice day Mrs."

"You too hun."

I hung up the phone and sat down. For some reason I was feeling really tired, I just wanted to curl up and sleep. I got up and went to my desk in the back. I filled out some paper work and got the med's ready for in the morning. Once that was all done I saw only two hours had passed. I went to go check on Jet before I could get a little more sleep. 

I peeked in and saw that he was sound asleep. I'm not surprised he over worked himself earlier. I closed the door gently and headed to the sleeping chambers. I took off my shoes and picked the bunk in the very back against the wall. Once my head hit the pillow it was like heaven.

It felt like not even a minute before I felt someone shake my shoulder. I turned around lazily to find a laughing Tim staring at me. Huh I guess I slept more then what I thought.

"Come on sleepy head make one more round then you can go home and sleep for real."

I just nodded my head before getting up and stretching. I then put on my shoes and walked out to see Tim handing out the med's I already made for him to give out.

"You awake or do I need to put some cold water on your ass?" He teased with a smirk.

"I don't think my ass would like the cold water but maybe another time." I teased right back at him.

I went over to my desk and got a pen ready to go to Jet's room to write down his progress when the doors busted open and in came three men...very tall muscular men might I add. Tim came out of the room and looked at them carefully while I just stood there waiting for them to state their business. 

The guy in the middle then yelled out through anger, "Which one of you sick little fukers called and said my son was still alive!?"

Well this must be the dad.