The Reckoning is here **Updated**

First Word Count- 2402 words (27th Dec 2020

Updated Word Count- 4438 words (3rd April 22)
_____________

(Imagine black contacts are included in the picture, I forgot to add them lol)

As Cody stood by the tunnel entrance ready and waiting to make his way out, preparing himself in all the ways he physically could for his match against his cousin in law, there was still a part of him that couldn't shift how he was feeling, thinki...

As Cody stood by the tunnel entrance ready and waiting to make his way out, preparing himself in all the ways he physically could for his match against his cousin in law, there was still a part of him that couldn't shift how he was feeling, thinking to himself, he wondered if what Dakota said earlier was actually the root of the problem, maybe his youngest sister's birthday coming up and it being the 4th birthday since any of the family had seen her was affecting him more than he would've thought, as his brain went into overdrive, he couldn't stop thinking about how much of a mistake he made that day and it was making him feel even worse, trying to get his brain back to his match, Cody did his final stretches. As he stretched however, what the American Nightmare didn't realise was that the woman he couldn't stop thinking about was close by him and his family, hiding in the dark spots where she could see out, but no one could see her thanks to the help of The Best Bout Machine who was currently helping her with her cape, holding it up to stop her from tripping on it.  As the music of Scorpio Sky roared through the speakers, Nova once more looked out from the darkness she was hiding in and as she did, she saw Cody with his match face on,  his family giving him a pep talk and instantly she felt sick, however much she didn't want to admit it to any living soul, the one thing she had wanted in her career more than anything else was her families support and to, just once receive one of her families well known pep talks before she had gone out for some of the toughest matches she had ever been in. As Nova looked on, she saw both members of The Young Bucks walk over to Cody and his entourage, watching them closely, she could see on their faces looks of guilt "you'd think they make it less obvious..the guilt" "give them a break Novie" Tyson whispered. Unable to look anymore, she stepped back into the shadow she was in and instantly she began feeling the anger rise once more at the thought of the man she once saw as her big brother and the man that she should of looked up too being treated like a god when really she knew the truth about him, and his supposed 'Nightmare family'. As Tyson watched the woman's expression change, he asked in a whisper whilst putting a hand on her bare and cold shoulder "Nova, are you sure you are ready to do this? To see them? If you aren't, we can postpone it" "I'm fine Tyson, honestly. Anyway, think if I did, Nick would kill me after putting in all that work getting the throne out there" "you have a point" Tyson smiled "but if you at any point need a break..." "I will let you know" Nova smiled. As the woman looked back out at the man she once called family, she whispered, her voice emotionless "it is like they have forgotten I ever existed. Am I really worth so little to them" "Novie..."  but before the curly haired man could continue, the entrance of the champ rung out, instantly causing them to both go quiet. As the champion went out with his entourage, Tyson came out of the hiding place he and the newest signee were hiding in and offered the woman his hand "come on your highness, time to make your debut", taking his hand, Nova sighed as he helped her out, bringing her out into the open so that she could see the looks of confusion on not only her brothers face at the throne sitting on the stage, but the confusion on the faces of the few people around backstage as they tried to figure out who this mysterious woman was. As Nova watched the screen, she noticed her friend walk over with the man the woman quickly recognised as being Tony Khan, The CEO of All Elite Wrestling "It's a pleasure to finally be able to meet you, I just wanted to personally welcome you to AEW. I have watched a few of your matches and I cant wait to see what you are going to bring to our woman's division" "and TK knows all about the back history Star, so don't fret.....you sure you are ready for this....the fallout is going to be major" "oh, I am more than ready" the purple haired woman laughed as she watched her brothers once agains stare at the throne "okay well... I have your back dark angel" Tyson smiled, knowing that when it came to the reunion from hell the world was about to witness, she was going to need all the support she could get and he knew that he wasn't going to let her down now, especially after everything he knew she had gone through.