Before Reading

This is a fan fiction based off the story "Hell's Angel" By nac101also known as Varzanic

He was so kind as to let me write this, now before you read this you MUST read Hell's Angel.

It’s an amazing book and will keep your attention from start to end.

I will be writing a short little story (maybe not short) on Jet's point of view and Sky's Point of View.

**************

I'll try to summarize it for you but you really should read so I won’t give much to you just the important details.

"Hell's Angel" Is written in Aden's point of view and he was human but he fell in love with Titus and Titus turned him into a werewolf, their mates. 

Jet likes Aden due to him being pure white with red in him in which werewolf’s find as the perfect sub, so Jet tries to take him from Titus. 

Titus and Jet got into a fight and Jet bites Titus causing toxin to enter into his system which will kill Titus unless Jet licks the wound which makes it so the toxin will be gone.

So Aden runs and goes to Jet, because Titus is dying, and mates with Jet so that way Aden now has Jet's hormones in him which will cure Titus.

Now because Aden has both of hormones in his body ,Jet's hormones and Titus's hormones, he's becoming sick and will die unless one of his mates die so that only one of the hormones is in his body.

Now this is where my story starts is where they will fight to the death to win over Aden.

The first page will be written in third person and then from so on it will be switching into Jet's Point of View and Sky's Point of View.

If its hard to understand...well i told you to read the story :p

I hope you guys enjoy it :)

<3