A/N- REQUESTS CLOSED (for now)

So if you haven't read the title already, I'm closing requests until further notice! I may reopen them at a later date and I'll tell you when I do so.

I know I haven't written many requests or update frequently, but I've been busy with school and college applications. It usually takes me a while because I primarily only write on school bus rides and each request/etc I write is typically 2k-3k words (the word limit for college app supplementals are killing me, I swear). I'm still going to finish past requests and the many, many WIPs I have for you, my dear readers, so please don't go anywhere!

However, you're more than welcome to comment interesting ego fic ideas if you have any. I cannot guarantee I will write it, but if I feel inspired, I may consider it. No smut please, I'm really bad at that and I've never written them before. Although maybe if I get 200 followers, I could try my hand at a Darkiplier x reader smut? People seem to like that kind of thing and I do have ideas for it, but I've never been confident enough in my abilities to write that sort of content (some of my previous works are borderline in the sexy department, but never All The Way, if you catch my drift). If I have enough of an audience that would be interested in me attempting and possibly failing at understanding human/humanoid entity biology, I will write it, but only for you.

Also, thank you for 17k reads, I can't even imagine that many people! You're amazing, thank you for enjoying my work. What do people usually do for these types of milestones? I probably should have done something for 10k, huh. Do you want a Q/A maybe? Or a page of me getting interviewed by Wilford? Or both?? I honestly don't interact with you all enough, mainly because I'm horrible with socializing and using Wattpad in general. I bet most of you don't know what to call me aside from my username haha. Do y'alls care enough to know about this author or should I bask in my anonymity and leave you alone? Comment and provide feedback please!

Another completely random and off topic question (my apologies), but do you mind vibe checking me? Most people in real life say I display no Vibes and that I'm a scary entity because they can never tell what I'm thinking/feeling at any given time, not even a self-proclaimed Professional Vibe Checker. Out of curiosity, what energy do I give off to you?