Chapter:11

*Ashton's POV*

When I woke up there was a feeling of happiness that seeped threw my whole body. I looked down and noticed that Saxons arms were still tightly wrapped around my waist. A large smile found its way to my face and I turned in his arms. He was still sleeping and let me tell you one thing, Saxon looks like an angel in his sleep.

His hair was standing up in every which way, his face was completely relaxed and his perfect full lips were slightly separated. I laid there for a few minutes, just staring at him.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Saxon muttered playfully, his eyes still closed. I jumped and squealed, I didn't know he was awake. Warmth spread threw my face and I knew that it must be a deep red color. Saxon opened one of his eyes and smirked when he saw my blush.

"Aww don't blush baby, you can stare at me for as long as you want." He said cockily. I rolled my eyes at him but hid my face in my hands. He laughed and pulled them off, he tilted my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

"Really Ash there's no reason to be embarrassed." He promised me. His voice was soft and he caressed my flaming cheek as he said this. I smile at him and relaxed back into his arms. Nothing was said between us for the next few minutes, we sat in silence staring at each other, taking in the others appearance.

I'm pretty sure I look terrible right now. My hairs probably in a birds nest and I most likely have morning breath, but if I did Saxon didn't say anything about it.

Our comfortable silence was interrupted by a loud banging on my door, followed by Lilly bursting into my room.

"Oh my god! I have something so good to tell you-." Lilly abruptly stopped her excited rant when she saw how Saxon and I were laying. Her face was blank at first but then a large smile lit up her face and she let out a loud shriek. I covered my ears and winced, were wolfs have sensitive hearing so her shriek hurt my ears. She started jumping up and down like a little girl.

A few seconds later Josh,Reed, the twins and Winston all bursted into the room holding baseball bats and other potential weapons, Josh was holding a lamp!

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?!" Josh yelled loudly. Lilly shook her head and excitedly pointed at us. The five boys heads turned towards us and there jaw dropped. They stared at us in shock. They didn't saw anything for a few seconds before Lilly burst out,

"There finally together! I knew this would happen eventually!" Josh tour his gaze from us and turned to Lilly.

"Baby you can't scream like that just because your excited. We thought you were hurt." He explained softly. Lilly frowned but it was quickly replaced with a smile.

"We'll sorry but I'm perfectly fine so go away, all of you. I need some girl time with my best friend." The boys rolled there eyes but exited the room. Lilly turned expectantly towards Saxon.

"You to buddy. Out!" She said. Saxon frowned at her but listened. He sat up and untangled his arms from around me. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll see you later baby." I nodded my head and watched as he exited the room. Lilly clapped her hands and launched herself onto my bed. She was just barely starting to show, she had a small baby bump.

"Tell. Me. Everything." She demanded. So for the next twenty minutes I explained to her everything that happened yesterday. By the end of my story she was clapping her hands and smiling like a child with a world supply of candy.

"Lilly calm down!" I laughed. She nodded and took deep breaths.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy for you two." I rolled my eyes at her but a large smile lit up my face.