Chapter:2

*Saxons POV*

I woke up with a pounding head ache and uncomfortable weight on my chest. I knew that the headache was from my hangover, but that would be gone in a few hours. I looked down at my chest and saw a very naked, sleeping Adrianna. Frowning, I pushed her off my chest and sat up.

My wolf has been whimpering and whining ever since I rejected Ashton. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt rejecting her, but it just had to be done. I couldn't have a weak, pathetic girl as a Luna to my pack.

'She's not pathetic! She's perfect!' My wolf snapped angrily at me. I rolled my eyes and didn't reply. I pulled my boxers on and headed out the door. I walked down the stairs and the first thing I notice is that the mess isn't cleaned up yet, hmm weird Ashton would have normally already had it spotless.

I heard somebody walk down the stairs and turned around to see Josh walking toward me.

"Why hasn't she gotten this cleaned up yet?" He asked, muffling a yawn.

"I don't know, let's go give her a little wake up call." I smirked. He grinned and followed me up the stairs. I opened her bedroom and found nobody sleeping in her bed. I took a big breath and noticed that her scent is old, a few hours at least. I saw a small piece of paper lying on her bed and picked it up. It read,

' Dear Josh and Saxon.

I'm finally doing what you wanted me to do. I'm leaving and not coming back. I hope your happier this way.

Ashton '

I clenched my fists and turned towards Josh, I handed him the note and watched as he read it. His face showed sadness, grief, and pain. I know that he cares for his sister a lot, he just goes along with it, not wanting to be a misfit. But what he doesn't know is that if he would've stuck up for his sister all the times I picked on her instead of joining in, I would have respected him so much more.

I crumpled the note and threw it to the ground.

"We have to find her." He pleaded. I thought about it fm for a moment. She ran away for a reason, she doesn't want to be found. And I'm ok with that. At that thought my wolf growled.

"You can gather a few friend and go look for her, but I'm not making any one go. She wants to leave so let her." I said as I walked out of the room. I felt a slight pain in my heart but ignored it. I need a better mate, someone who will actually be able to live up to the role.

..................

*Ashton's POV*

It was my third day straight of running. I hadn't shifted back once. I just kept running and running. I stopped once, during the first night, because I felt a horrible pain in my whole body, ripping threw me. I knew that Saxon was sleeping with someone.

I was out of breath and I saw a small pond up ahead so I decided to take a small brake. I was lying by the pond, completely relaxed, when I heard a twig snap. I was immediately on my feet and looking around me. I took a big sniff and realized that there were four were wolfs surrounding me in the nearby trees. I growled and positioned myself in a protective stance.

Four male wolves stepped out of the trees. The largest one was obviously the alpha. He was a large wolf, dark brown in color and had grey patched covering his body, and brown eyes. The wolf to his right was his beta, I'm guessing. He was the second largest, he had piercing light blue eyes, and his wolf was a light brown color. The other two wolves looked exactly alike. They were a dark, chocolate brown color with black spots on there noses, the only difference is that one had light blue eyes and the other light green eyes.