A Romantic Vacation-Flirt..♥

Heey guys! Here's another one!

Please enjoy! :D♥

-------

I was in Italy with my family. One of my father's friends lived with his family at the same hotel as us, and the son was just mega hot. One evening we ate dinner together, and afterwards we went for a walk on the beach. I walked and talked to him, and it felt wonderful and natural. At one point he suggested that we should go somewhere else, so we could be alone. I thought it sounded interesting, so I said yes. We went to the hotel pool and started kissing. After a while we decided to jump into the water, in which we continued our kissing. When we had been going on for a while, his hand went under my bikini thong. And a little later the bikini top disappeared. When I took his swimshorts off, I could feel his penis was rigid.

I put a condom on it, and he thrusted into me. It felt really great! We have been boy- and girlfriend ever since that day.

-------

Heey! Here was another story and I hope you guys liked it! :)

Please vote, comment or fan.

I've decided that this would be the last thing in this short story, since I don't have so much time to write. Sorry! D:

Please, please, PLEASEEE read my other stories too! They're called, Elizha and Rock.

Elizha is a fantasy/Romance book.

Rock Me is a Romance/One Direction book. If you like those kinda stuff, you should definitely check them out! ❤