André From Italy..♥

Heey guys! Here's another short story! 

Please enjoy! :D♥

-------

It was Monday, and we sat the entire 9th in the classroom. We had made an agreement with a class from abroad, which would come visit and stay with us. Us girls were discussing, of course, who would get the hottest boy with us home. Through the door, came ten boys and five girls. All the boys looked so cute and hot - they were Italians! Our teacher told us that André would stay with me (Camilla), and there he was: The most beautiful Italian boy with black hair, big dark eyes and a white lopsided smile  and waved at me. I immediately went over to him and we started talking together, although it was a bit difficult to understand each others english.

We were together all day. I showed him everything and he listened keenly interested, every time I told him something. Our house wasn't that particularly big, so Andre had to sleep in my room on a big mattress at the end of the room. We did, however, both think that it was really irritating to be so far apart when we were talking, so I offered him to sleep in the my bed with me. We kissed  pretty intense - with a lot of tongues, which was new to me. He touched my body, and I moaned gently as his hand touched my tit. After we had kissed and cuddled for a long time, we were naked. We didn't have a condom, so we couldn't have sex. He therefore started fingering, which was really nice and in return, I massaged his cock - this, he enjoyed too.

It was a fantastic evening and we spoke the same language all night, if you know what I mean?

-------

Heey guys! Wow, what a night! :D

Until next time, bye!♥♥