Chapter 2: Takara's Crazy But Perfect Plan!

Takara's P.O.V.

  As I came up to Shinra's house I could tell that Kyana had gone through, because Kyana's red motorcycle was currently smashed into the second floor window of Shinra's place.

"Damn, why do I always choose the worst times to talk to people."

  But then I started to walk up the stairs, because apparently the elevator is jammed. Figures right.

                                                                Shinra's P.O.V.

"Kyana calm down."

"No that jerk that I call brother is a big douche bag." Kyana said throwing a coffee table across the room.

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'm coming... Celty please try to hold her down."

[Yea, like I haven't been.] Celty quickly typed out.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"I SAID I'M COMING DAMMIT." I yelled walking to the door.

  Once I opened the door I noticed that Takara wasn't happy at all. Oh that's right, she doesn't like it when people yell at her, and I just did.

"Let me in, I need to talk to Kyana... privately." Takara commanded with the straightest face ever made.

"How do I know you won't hurt her?"

"Takara, come in, we can talk in my guest bedroom." Kyana said miraculously calming down, leading Takara to the room.

  Where they hid in there leaving two very shocked people behind including me, Celty and father.

                                                              Takara's P.O.V.

"What's up Takara, you don't normally waltzy on in here without trying to kill me?"

"Well I have an idea that will benefit both of us."

"Well then, go on say it."

"Well I know you like my brother and my brother likes you... trust me, you don't know how much I want to kill him right now... He does nothing but talk about his 'Princess'."

"Princess, as if, I'm Queen." Kyana said laughing.

  After an hour of talking about MY plan to become friends and get our brother's together, this is what we came up with. We decided on going to Prom tomorrow night together as a 'couple', Of course I'm the guy, because I am the only one who can change into a guy. This is all thanks to Shingen, because the day we met Shinra, his father decided to operate on me. So Prom here we come.

                                                           Normal P.O.V.

  So for the rest of the day they went shopping for their outfits. The only reason why it took so long was because they are tomboys, not dolled up Princesses. They didn't know what to do about Prom outfits, so Kyana called her famous brother Kasuka, who doesn't know that Takara is the sister of Izaya ,for the help. Kasuka had helped Kyana pick out a ruby red ball gown dress, with a tiny diamond tiara that had a real ruby in the middle of the crown. Takara's dress was the same only blue and her tiara had a blue diamond in the middle. What was even better was that they both had the same high heels, silver of course. They both had their own specialized necklace and earrings given to them by Kasuka.

  After Kasuka helped the girls get their dresses he had to leave for his interview at 4. But to make things worse is that Izaya came in as Kasuka left, sneaking up on the girls.

"You know, you two can't decieve me, I'm too smart for it."

"Oh really brother, because if I remember correctly all you talk about is how your gonna get Kyana glued to your arms and never let her go." Takara smirked as both Kyana and Izaya turned around blushing.

  Takara then took this time to put in her unneeded remarks.

"Oh geez louweez, can you guys be a little less stupid and just kiss, don't worry about me Ky, go with my brother. If I see your brother, I'll make sure he doesn't find you, ok."

"Are you sure, I mean I don't know, won't this ruin our plan?"

"No, this will help it even more." Takara whispers.

"So Ky, you want to go out with me?... For awhile you know like friends... You don't have to you know." Izaya asked nervously.

Kyana then turns to Takara for confirmation, which was given with a nod from Takara. Kyana then turned to Izaya and gave him a quick nod before running out the door. Izaya then turned to say:

"Thanks sis, I owe you big time."

"Your welcome now go, she wants you to chase her... and if you wait too long she'll be too far away for you to catch her."

  Izaya gave Takara a kiss on the cheek, then ran out the door in pursuit of catching Kyana. But he was having a hard time getting rid of the smile on his face.

"Damn them love bunnies, by the time I get home, they're going to be asleep in the bed... But now I need to come up with a plan, I can't believe I lied to her to get her with my damn brother, oh well."

  As Takara was walking out of the store she saw Shizuo. He came up to her to ask a question.

"Yo Takara, where's my sister, I need to talk to her, it's important."

"With my brother, you were right, they do make a great couple."

"Oh really, so then I guess that we are alone together, now aren't we?" Shizuo said seductively.

"I guess so, but I'm not easy to get." Takara said reaching up for Shizuo's shades which resulted in a heated kiss from the blonde tower.

  Takara then ran to Shizuo's as if on a chase like Kyana. She didn't win though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry peoples I'm bad at remembering to add more... I will try to do better... I will be changing the rating to R, pretty soon, because I may spice the story up a bit and have some heated moments in here, so wish me luck.