Chapter 3: Heated Kisses And Strong Relationships.

Kyana's P.O.V. 

~~~~~~~~~~

*Door shuts, CLICK, it's locked, lights go out, it's pitch black in the bedroom.*

"Izaya, where are you." I say with my arms reached out so I won't fall.

But now I feel arms wrap around my waist and all I can do is laugh as I get picked up and thrown on his comfy bed. Then he's on top of me pinning me down. Then he gets off?

"Izaya what's wrong?"

"I hear something outside, stay there, I'm gonna go check it out."

"No way, I'm not a kid, I'm coming with." I said clinging to his arm.

KNOCK KNOCK. Izaya and I had whipped our heads around to stare at the door.

"Izaya, their at the door." I whispered.

Izaya then grabbed my arm dragging me to the window, he the opens the curtain to see a black van with about seven people standing by it. Then: 

KNOCK KNOCK, POW POW, SMASH. 

The door came down with two bullets to the doorknob. Then one guy in a black hooded sweatshirt came in. Izaya pushed me behind him as the guy came running toward us. But Izaya just pushed him towards the window, the guy lost his footing and fell through it. Two gunshots went off, but I couldn't see where they hit. This is because Izaya was holding me close, being protective. Then I felt a warm, thick liquid seep onto my hand.

"Izaya" I cried out. "Are you ok, your bleeding?"

SILENCE

"Izaya answer me."

"They saw me, come on I got to hide you."

"No Izaya, we need to get you bandaged up." I protested, but he still pulled me.

CRASH POP BOOM 

It was a grenade that was thrown through the window. Izaya and I were now seperated. I lay on my side, head bleeding, arm broken, and glass piercing my side. I can't even move, the nightstand is crushing my leg, I'm stuck and the bad guys are coming up. I'm done for. But then I black out, as my world comes crashing down on top of me.

Izaya's P.O.V. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyana, Kyana." I yell, nothing. "Come on Kyana, stay with me here."

Nothing, I can't see her even when I stand up on wobbly legs. I hear the others downstairs, they're coming. Then I see her, I lift the heavy nightstand off her leg and pick her up, I need to hide her and quick. I look for a hiding spot, that's it, the closet. I quickly carry her there, then I set her down on the carpet with a pillow under her head. Oh yeah, her head, I need to cover that wound and quick. I grabbed my pocket knife and slice the bottom hem of a shirt thats hanging above us and wrap her head with it.

"I love you Kyana, remember this." I said kissing her head.

I hear the front door slam open as I call 911.

"Yes I have an emergency, we need help."

'Who's we?'

"Izaya Orihara and Kyana Heiwajima."

'Where are you?'

"1932 Xiao Ling Road in Shinjuku city."

'Ok, what's wrong?'

"Some guys are breaking in and attacking us, I have Kyana in the closet, her heads bleeding, her arm seems to be broken, and glass is in her side... Please, please hurry."

Right after I hung up the phone, closed the closet door, and got to the bedroom door, it was swung open and I was grabbed by my neck.

"Oh why hello Izaya, how are you?" A familiar voice said.

That's when I realized it was one of my clients, Ryuu, Ryuu Fukatashi. This is when I noticed that I was now a dead man.

Takara's P.O.V. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmph... Shiz... Shizuo stop." I say giggling, as he kisses down my now bare stomach.

"Now why would I stop teasing this beautiful body of yours?"

"Because something's not right... I don't know what exactly, but something just isn't right." I said picking up my phone and dialing Izaya.

       After about three rings I was gonna hang up until someone finally answered.

"Izaya are you okay? You don't normally wait that long to answer."

'No sorry, he isn't even near okay, Ta-ka-ra... but he is getting wht he damn well deserves.'

"Ryuu, what are you doing there?" I yelled getting Shizuo's attention as well.

'Oh nothing, nothing good at least... POW POW... oopsie, got to go, the po-po's are here now.'

      He had then hung up on me. So I got up and started getting dressed.

"What's wrong Takara?"

"Get dressed, we need to get to my place now."

      Seeing how mad I was he didn't argue with me... he just stood up, put on his clothes and followed me out the door.

Normal P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      By the time Shizuo and Takara got to her home, Kyana was in the first ambulance that is taking off to the hospital. As they were coming up to the second ambulance they saw an unconcious Izaya being escorted out of his home on a stretcher. Blood was now tainting the fresh white sheet covering him, red.

"Ma'am you can't come any closer." A cop said while hoding Takara back.

"But that's my brother and his sister... we need to be there for them."

      Luckily this cop had a heart, because he himself drove them to the emergency room, where they await the conditions of their sibling.