David Rossi x Reader

A/N: Y'all are dirty lol. I hope you enjoy this steamy Rossi request. I have a lot of requests piled up but I promise I'm getting to them.

Your POV:
I shifted my hips as I sat at the table in the nice restaurant that Dave had decided to take me to tonight. But this was no average dinner, Dave had decide to make this a fun new game. I have to behave all throughout dinner while he gets to control the vibrator that is inside me. A smirk emerged on his face as he turned the vibration up a setting watching me try to stifle a moan that was threatening to come out. Our waiter came to our table to take our food and drink orders, I couldn't make eye contact with him. We made small talk while I took deep breaths trying my best to calm myself down. He held my hand across the table rubbing his thumb gently over the top of my hand to try and help but the feeling of his skin on mine was in a way making it worse because I want more. The waiter came back with our drinks, I moved my hand from his to take a sip of my wine. The warm feeling from the wine helped momentarily distract me from my current problem. Our food followed shortly after as another aid to help distract me. As I went to take my first bite of my food Dave turned the vibrator up another setting. I almost choked on my food but I used it as a way to stifle my moan. He sat there smirking while he ate his meal. I don't think Dave has ever seen me eat that quickly so that I could get this dinner over with, he on the other hand was eating entirely too slow. My legs crossed together tightly as I took deep breaths and took another sip of my wine.
Our dinner lasted approximately 1 hour and 43 minutes, and I felt like I was going to burst. An hour and 43 minutes with a vibrator inside me that my lovely partner keeps turning up or changing settings. Dave held my arm locked with his as we walked to the car together. We got to the passenger side door, before Dave opened the door for me he pushed me up against the side of the car, pinning my body to it. He leaned in to where his lips grazed the shell of my ear causing a chill to run up my spine.
"Now Bella I want you to be a good girl for the way home. Then once we get there I will take care over of because you did so well during dinner." My knees buckled slightly at the thought. Thoughts swirled through my head as I imagined all the things that this man would do to me tonight. I sat in the car as Dave drove us home his hand resting on my upper thigh as I tried to calm down my over excited body. But the thoughts of Dave fucking my mercilessly were flooding my brain on repeat. When we finally arrived at the house, I was out of the car and into the house faster than I had ever been before. Dave took his time making his way to the house, but I was ready for him when he shut the door behind him. I kissed him hard and feverishly, my hands already working to undo his belt. He kissed me back forcefully, his hands moving over my body. When I got his belt undone and his pants unzipped my hand began palming at his already hard cock. He let out a long groan that was music to my ears. I dropped to my knees pulling his cock out and slowly licking the tip as I looked up at him. A moan escaped his as his hand moved to my hair to guide my pace as I began to suck his dick. My lips wrapped around his with my hand at the base, I moved my head and hand in time as guided my head. I moved faster, swirling my tongue around the tip as I sucked. My vibrator was still in and driving me absolutely nuts as Dave turned me on even more with the way he moaned and pulled at my hair.
Finally he pulled me off and lead me to our bedroom. When we got there he threw me onto our bed pulling my clothes off as fast as he could. My body trembled with every touch, I couldn't wait for him to be inside me. His rough hands caressed my boobs, grazing over my nipples making me moan. He worked his hands slowly down my body, taking his time to drive me crazy.
"Please stop teasing me" I whined absolutely desperate for him to touch me. He let out a low chuckle.
"As you wish Bella" he said as he pulled out the vibrator that was soaking wet, he turned it off and put it to the side. His tongue licked my clit, causing me to moan loudly in pure bliss at the feeling of finally being touched. His lips attached themselves to my clit sucking on it as two fingers entered me curling to rub against my g spot. The feeling made me grab the bed sheets as my back arched, my body on fire. Hours of pent up horniness were finally met with pure satisfaction. The way his tongue circled my clit and then he would begin to suck or gently bite on it as his fingers gained speed curling into me. I felt the tight knot in my stomach about to burst.
"Fuck Daveee... I'm so closeeee...." I said in between moans and panting. He moved his fingers faster and sucked my clit harder and that was all I needed to send me over the edge. I came with a loud moan, my nails digging into the bed. As I started to calm down Dave got up and finished stripping clothes.
"I'm just getting started with you principessa" he said sending shivers up my spine. He pushed me further up the bed lining himself up with me. Slowly he entered my still wet pussy making moan at the feeling. Every time felt so good, his long hard cock deep inside me. He began to move slowly, thrusting his hips at a steady pace. His one hand steadying him next to my head as the other grabbed at my boob. My hands gripped his back, my nails digging lightly into his skin. He picked up the pace, his hands moved mine so that he had them pinned above my head the feeling of him being in in complete control of me was so so incredibly hot. Dave began fucking me hard, I moaned as he hit an angle that made me see stars.
"Fuck Dave.. right there.. please fuck!" I exclaimed as he pounded into me repeatedly. I was so close to cumming again for him. A few more thrusts and I came screaming his name, my hands gripped his that were still holding mine down above my head. I felt his thrusts get sloppy as he got closer himself. Within a minute he pulled out coming onto me, his breathing rugged and his eyes full of lust and satisfaction. After he finished, he cleaned us both up before laying down next to me. I laid my head on his chest as he pulled the blanket over us.
"Wanna go out for dinner again next week?" I asked. He let out a deep chuckle as he pulled me closer.
""Anything you wish principessa."

A/N: Hi everyone sorry I have been MIA life has been kicking my ass and I've been really struggling trying to make life work right now. Hopefully I can get a more out soon I have a lot of requests to get through right now. So there is definitely a wait on them. Love you all and thank you as always for the love and support. Don't forget if you want to support me at all please feel free to check out my previous authors note chapter on how to do so. Thanks y'all.