Luke Marriage

Requested By: brideofharrystyles

Age: 24

Scenario: Luke is still being flirted with even though he is married. Luke notices it is affecting his wife even though she knows he loves her and only her. Luke decides to address the flirtation and put it to an end. 

Emily's P.O.V:

Sitting up from the bed carefully I saw Lukes phone go off like crazy. I sighed knowing who and what it was. I got out of the bed and walked to our conjoined bathroom and hopped into the shower. once I was done, I put on comfy clothes and headed to the kitchen. I got the coffee started and the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. I felt arms wrap around me as I felt Luke kiss my neck softly. I smiled as I leaned against him, "Good morning love." I said as I felt him kiss my jaw then my lips as I kissed him back.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as he pulled away from the kiss but kept me in his arms. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked as my stomach growled causing him to chuckle and my face to flush. 

"I'm feeling a breakfast sandwich from Subway." I answered truthfully. He smiled a bit and nodded. 

"Let me get ready. We will go after." He informed as I nodded. He soon escaped to our room as I walked inside the living room and sat on the couch. My stomach began to hurt a bit as I soon felt it clench and felt something coming up. I ran for the bathroom as I hovered above the toilet and my non-existent breakfast came up. I continued to throw up as I felt Luke grabbed my hair and rub my back. Soon my stomach felt better and I stopped as I leaned back after flushing the toilet. I leaned against Luke's chest, as he rubbed my arms. "Are you okay?" He asked softly as I nodded and soon tried to stand up with his help. Luke picked me up bridal style as he walked us to our bedroom, he laid me on the bed carefully. "I will go get us the sandwiches. you lay here and rest." He said as I nodded and soon got comfortable. Luke soon left as I soon closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.  I woke up to Luke setting my sandwich on the nightstand. He smiled as he looked down at me, "How are you feeling?" He asked then laid in bed next to me sitting up so he could eat. I sat up carefully and grabbed my food.

"I am feeling better." I said as he smiled and nodded. Luke soon looked at his phone which continued to buzz. I looked down as I ate slowly because I knew who it was. I heard Luke sigh, then I felt his stare. 

"I will tell you what, when you're done eating, I am going to do something." He said as I looked at him confusedly. He grabbed my hand and kissed where my ring laid. "I'm getting her to stop and I am telling the fans about us." He said as I became more confused, then it dawned on me. 

"O-okay." I stuttered as he kissed my cheek. 

"We will be okay." He said as I nodded. Soon I finished eating and watched Luke start up a live stream on Instagram on his computer. I blushed a bit watching the viewer number go up. Luke grabbed my hand as he began to speak. "A lot of you know of my wife and I being together." He started. I read the comments a lot were supportive even using our ship name, Emuke. Then the flirty girl started to comment. 'Why are you with her?', 'I am prettier', 'I won't use you for your money baby'. She commented as I looked down, but Luke rubbed my hand as I saw his smirk. "I would like every one to know a few things. This girl right here is the love of my life, she is my other half, my world. When I wrote Lover of Mine, it was all about her. I don't want anyone except her." He said as the flirting girl started to right rude comments saying things in the lines of 'your wife is just a whore, she just wants money, she just wants you for your dick'. I bit the inside of my cheek as Luke soon became angrier. He went to speak, but I stopped him as I grabbed his face and kissed him hard as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. I soon pulled away as I read the comments. A lot were dissing the flirting girl while she was trying to prove her points. 

"See, Vanessa0934, known as the flirting girl, I don't care what you think. it doesn't matter. As long as Luke is happy, that's all I care about. But, let me catch you near him in person again and we will have issues." I said tired of her shit as Luke grabbed my stomach gently reminding me to stay calm. "I can't be focusing on you, I have to be focusing on Luke, myself, and" I froze as I smiled a bit as I rubbed his hand. "our baby that is on the way." I said as the comments exploded with exciting words and encouragement including some from the boys. The lady was still flirting and going at it as I looked at Luke. He moved the computer to his desk as he played the song Lover of Mine. I was confused as I sat on the bed. he grabbed my hand as he helped me up. We began to slow dance to the song. He spun me as I giggled as he pulled me back into his arms. he began to sing the song in my ear as I looked at the computer. The comments were getting higher as I smiled a bit. once the song was over, we came back to the computer. 

"This lover of mine is mine and I am hers." Luke said as the lady soon apologized 'I am sorry for all that I caused. you two do really love each other.' she commented then hopped off as I nodded a bit agreeing to what she said. All the rest of the comments were still congratulating us on the baby.

His sweet smile turned into a smirk as I knew what he was thinking.

"No." I said as his smirk grew wider. His hand moved to my sides and hips as he began to tickle them as I laughed loudly. "L-Luke stop." I said giggling as he continued to tickle my sides. I laughed harder as he soon stopped and spoke again. 

"Damn I didn't think your squeals could be sexier." He said as people commented again on it most making jokes including my dearest brother Calum. I chuckled as I blushed like crazy. We said our goodbyes and soon logged off. 

"You did great and I am so incredibly proud to call you mine." He said as we laid next to each other. I smiled as I rubbed his cheek.

"I cant wait until little Hemmings is born." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Emily Bernice Hood." He said as I chuckled.

"I love you too Luke Robert Hemmings." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it! please keep reading and commenting! 

Rianna x