I do not belive in destiny

(Takeda POV)

It was blurry, everything was just like in a dream. Time had stopped, and the voices were muffled. As I looked down at Ukai-kun's injured body, I thought to myself, "Is this it? Is this how it's going to end?"

A pair of ambulance workers rushed in and took Ukai-kun with them. I was dragged in the ambulance as well. That's all I was able to remember from that moment. The rest were nothingness, like I've suffered memory loss. I could still hear the gunshot ring in my ears..it just wouldn't stop.

(Ukai POV)

Ngh..where am I.. what happened? I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark, I wasnt able to see anything clearly. Everything was blurry.

Suddenly a silhouette appeared in the distance. It was as if it glowed somehow. The creature came closer and closer, till I could see clearly. My head started spinning and I felt dizzy.

"W-what are y-you.." I asked as I squinted my eyes to reduce the dizziness.

"I am quite simply, nothing." A deep husky voice answered. "But, at the same time, I am everything. You cannot figure out who or what I am. Cause i do not exist, but at the same time I do."

Confused, i opened my eyes. Nothing. I looked around, but saw nothing.

"I am not visible for the human eye, nor the human imagination. But yet, you can still hear my voice. As you've figured already, I've been paying you some visits lately. Do you remember?"

I flinched, "W-what do you want from me.." My heartbeat rung in my ears.

"I've been expecting you human, sooner or later you were gonna join me. But, that didn't happen. Maybe you can call me by the name of..death. Something all humans fear."

Death? I could feel my dizziness increasing.

"You should've been with me a long time ago, but something kept interrupting. But, now that you lay on your deathbed, nothing can interfere with destiny.

As the voice kept ringing in my ears I could suddenly hear muffled..sobbing.  Was someone crying? I could feel my heart throbbing as someone kept calling my name.

Someone very dear to me..is crying..for me. Small tears hit the ground, but I couldn't move a muscle.

"Death..before I leave, I have something to say." I quietly whispered as my breathing slowed down.

Silence.."Destiny is something I do not believe in, and I do not accept that the person I love needs to suffer the same destiny as me..slowly seeing them fade away from you."

At that moment, it was if I was hit by a thousand bullets. My eyes flung open and I began coughing. It was blurry, and everything hurt. Uncontrollably I began moving my hands, until i hit something.

My fingertips was met by a soft object,  I hesitated before my hands softly slid over something i recognized without having to look at it.

A hic escaped me as I took Take-chan in my embrace.

I could feel his cheeks were wet after crying.

"I thought I'd lost you.." Came out of him as his warmth embraced me.

"I was so sure I'd be left alone again..I was sure I was destined to be alone..Ukai-kun..hic." Tears fell down his face again as he hugged me tighter.

"I would never leave you Take-chan, even if destiny said so..not now.." I whispered as I could feel my vision becoming less blurry.

My hands had almost no strength, but I pushed him slightly away, just enough to see his face properly. A face drenched in tears and messy hair.

Slowly, I pushed his face against mine. His lips met mine as I pulled him closer.

I could feel his hand flowing through my hair as he kissed me back.

After a little while, we let go as both needed air. We stared at each other till Take-chan finally said, "You suprise me more and more every day Ukai-kun.." His face glowing pink and the same usual smile.

I still do not believe in destiny..but there is something truly extraordinary about the person sitting in front of me.

Let me continue to see his smiling face.

(The end)