chapter 1 (edited)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You are an ungrateful brat! All you do is sit on your ass all day and do nothing! Your mother and sister do all the work around here. I am sick of it. If you don't clean up your act you are out!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I am so pissed right now....my dickhead of a father is yelling at me like it is all my fault! All I was doing was reading in my room. After I had cooked food for everyone but nooo, I'm in trouble.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Me?! Oh I'm the lazy one? Father, when you are at work all day...actually I shouldn't even call it work because all you do it screw other women! But, while you're doing that, I'm cleaning the house, washing the dishes, getting groceries, and cooking food. And all 'they' do is sit around watching television all day! I am not the lazy one, they are. But noooo, you just love them so much that you don't even see it. They are always the perfect people who never do anything wrong, they are so great and I'm the outcast. SHE ISN'T EVEN MY FUCKING MOTHER BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. SHE CAN STILL TREAT ME LIKE SHIT, JUST LIKE HER DAUGHTER DOES TOO. So don't you dare say I am the lazy one. Because I am done with you, her, and that bitch of a step sister."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The look on my dad's face was beautiful. He looked so angry, it looked like he would kill someone. But I don't even care. I just need to leave and settle down.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I walked away from him as he opened his mouth. Don't want to hear more of his shit. I walk up to my room and climb out the window. It takes me to a path showing my secret area. The only place my mother and I knew about.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀We used to come around here every night and look at the stars. It was our quiet place where even father didn't know about. But after that horrific night, I knew we would never look at the stars together again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀My mother was twenty-five when she had me. We grew up in Haena, Hawaii. It was a beautiful place, the ocean was just amazing. We were so happy, but that one night changed it all. I was fifteen when it happened. We were out celebrating when my mother decided she wanted to leave early. We got into the car and started driving home. Half way there, a drunk driver hit us. My mother died from impact. My father and I had a few broken bones, it was the worst day of my life.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀After that night, everyday I would come here and look at the stars. My father went crazy, he became a drunk. Until one day at the bar he met his new wife, Melissa. They hit it off and got married. Melissa had a child, and that child is the devil. I hate her so much. Her name just bothers me enough, Patricia *disgusted shrug*.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Seeing the stars makes me cry so much.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Mom. Oh my god, I miss you so much. I can't do this without you, it's so hard. Dad has a new wife and she is horrible. All her and her daughter do is torment me. They won't leave me alone! I just can't do this. I need you back. I need you..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I hate to cry, it makes me look so weak and pathetic. But I can't help it, I need my mother back. This world is not the same without her. I need her so much. I want her back. I can't do this.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're not alone", whispers the darkness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀A shadow of a person leaning against a tree. I couldn't see who it was.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're never going to be alone again" , the shadow says, before walking away.

_________________________________________________________________

Woah really short chapter hehe. But yeah that's only because I just started it and I swear they will get better! I hope you liked it even though it wasn't that much. Ha ha *awkward sigh* anyways. Yeah hope you had a nice time reading it. And don't forget too tell me how you feel about it!! Leave me a comment and a vote maybe ;)

Kay? Kay thank guys ((:

Have a great week!!!
School tomorrow :(

Love you all,
Lis

2/1/15