Prolouge

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece it belongs to the wonderful Eiichiro Oda. I only own my OC.

A young boy excited to start his journey and gather all his nakama soon was relaxing on a boat when all of a sudden there was a whirlpool sucking him in so he thought the most logical thing to do was to go inside a barrel and wait it out. Then the whirlpool sucked him in and brought him into a strange room.

This happened to many others around the world all disappearing one by one.

They all woke up bewildered in a room. Marines, pirates, and the revolutionary army were all here.

Once they all saw each other they immediately got into fighting positions except for a certain rubber boy snoozing in a barrel. Until a loud voice said " Everybody relax you were not brought here to fight."

They all turned to the voice and were surprised at what they saw. They saw a young girl with long black hair and a long black cloak standing on a platform. " Ah finally you guys notice me. Wassup how y'all doing. I'm Mena nice to meet you! Well at least some of you" she said. (Y'all know who I'm talking about😒)

"Who are you and why are here?" Sengoku demanded.

" Damnn why you gotta be so rude and I just told you who I am." She said with an annoyed face.
"I meant what are you." Sengoku said

"Um... let's save that for another time. Anyway I brought you all here because I am going to show you the future." Mena said.

"What do you mean by the "future"?" Shanks asked.
"Well I'm glad you asked. Ahem.. what I mean by the future is that I am going to show you the future Pirate King and his crew." She said

"Ehhh!!!" Everybody in the room had shock faces. We'll a select few one of them had thoughts of murdering certain bloodlines while some were indifferent and well one was still snoozing in a barrel dreaming about delicious meat.

"But may I ask why your showing us this particular future?" questioned Whitebeard.

"Well long story short I just wanted to." Mena responded. At that everyone in the room sweat dropped.

"So what your saying is you brought us out of your need of entertainment?" Ace said a statement more like a question.

"Oh my goodness it's him what do I do hold it in don't cry on me now Mena you can cry later." Mena thought to herself while looking at Portgas D. Ace.
"Hm.. well if you put it like that I sound like an awful person but yes." Mena said. "And since I'm talking to you Ace there's someone you might recognize just let me go get him."

She walked off the platform and started walking to a barrel. The people looked at her like she was crazy thinking a barrel was a person. When all of sudden she snapped her fingers and a piece of meat appeared. That's when a few people started to figure out who she was talking about.

"Ahem... ayyy Luffy you want some of this delicious meaaattt." Mena said making the word effect of meat seem longer.
Some people thought she talking about a dog or some sort of animal while others who knew what was going on face palmed.

All of a sudden the barrel broke open and out came the figure of the one and only strawhat wearing rubber boy Monkey D. Luffy.

"Ah! I had such a nice nap!! And did I hear meat!!" Luffy shouted.

" Ah... to bright,wonderful and beautiful!!" Mena said while shielding her eyes. "Ahem... forgot my composure their minute. Yeah you did anyway here you go now go stand next to your brother." Mena said. "Man if that wasn't main character vibes I don't what is. Am I right?" She mumbled to a pirate.
"Huh?" Said the random pirate.
"You don't get it? Fine never mind then." She said as she went back to the platform leaving the pirate confused.

"Huh brother?" Luffy questioned until he saw Ace. "Aaaaccceee!!!!" He then shouted and launched himself to his brother which caught many by surprise because they didn't know he had devil fruit powers.

"Huh Luffy what are you doing here isn't time for you start your adventure?" Ace asked Luffy while catching him.

"Yeah get this I was starting my adventure sailing on my boat when suddenly there was a whirlpool but I couldn't swim but then I realized knowing how to swim wasn't going to help anyway so, I climbed into the barrel I had and decided to wait out the whirlpool." Luffy told Ace while munching on his meat from Mena and stuffing his finger in his nose.

Everybody couldn't believe a person could be this dumb and that fire-fist Ace had a younger brother.

"Luffy you idiot you need to be more careful." Ace scolded Luffy while hitting him on the head.
"Ouch! That hurt Ace!!" Luffy whined in pain.

"Gurararara what an interesting brat who is this Ace." Whitebeard asked Ace.

"Oh Oyaji this is my younger Luffy, Luffy this is Oyaji the Captain of the Whitebeard crew I'm in." Ace said introducing them to each other.

"Nice to meet you I'm Monkey D. Luffy the man who's gonna be the King of the Pirates! Thank you for taking care of my older brother. Nice to meet you." Luffy introduced himself.

Everyone started at him at shock wondering how he had the balls to tell the man closest to finding the One Piece he was going to be the Pirate King.

"Gurararara you sure got balls brat and anyway your 100 years to young to be the Pirate King." Whitebeard told Luffy.

"Well I don't care about what you say I'm going to be King Pirates even if I die trying!!" Luffy declared.

Some people felt a bit of admiration to the young boy and his unwavering determination. While Whitebeard was thinking of how he liked people like this young brat.

Then all of a sudden Luffy got hit on the head by none other then the one and only Garp the first.

"Ouch!! That hurt!! No ones punches are worse then Grandpa's punches." Luffy exclaimed.

"What's this talk about my grandson becoming a pirate no way I'll make you a fine marine!!" Garp shouted.

"Garp come back here right now stop going to the Pirate side." Sengoku told Garp.

"No way I'm becoming a pirate grandpa and there nothing you can do about it." Luffy said when suddenly a certain red-haired man caught his eye.

"Ehhh?? Shanks what are you doing here?" Luffy asked Shanks while launching himself over to him.

"Dahahaha it's been a while Huh anchor. Shanks said.

"Sure has I'm already starting my adventure. And stop calling me that." Luffy said to Shanks.

"Well anyway now that introductions are covered let's go on with show." Mena said.

——— To be continued...... ————

Hey guys thanks for reading my new story hope you enjoyed it. This is my second story go check out my other story. Forgive me if I have grammar mistakes. Hope to see you guys soon and feel free to tell me what you think in the comments.

Bye for now - Strawhatmena