6

I took a deep breath.....

"Moriah I like you....like a lot, I wanna give you everything in the world that you deserve m"

She looked shocked.

"I'm sorry Ik I shouldn't have these feelings you you are so physically perfect in every way"

"Jason I dont know what to say"

"Just tell me everything your feeling"

She grabbed my hand and took me to the backyard.

"Let's talk in there it's too loud out here" she said and pointed to a shed.

We walked on the spacious slightly packed in shed and sat on a box.

"Jason I love you so much okay but I wish you told me a long time ago before o had trust issues with relationships"

"Riah you know i would never do anything like that ....I never want to hurt you"

A tear came down her face.

"I want to so bad Jason but what if it changes things?"

"It will never change we will always have each other and Jen ALWAYs" I said. 

"Let me treat you right moriah we can start out slow with just talking but I want you so bad I wanna do great things for you"

She got up and hugged me. "Okay Jason I want you I want you to do great ....do great for me"

"I will moriah"

She looked at me with her beautiful deep watery eyes.

I can't she's so perfect her perfectly shaped thick eyebrows to her small adorable button nose and her big plump lips wet with lipgloss,and her eyes of course  her big beautiful colored eyes.

I held the side of her face touching her soft skin and staring at her Beauty.

She leaned in and let me kiss her soft lips.

I took advantage of the moment I knew I had to make it good. I put my lips on hers and we moved in sync I bit down on her bottom lip gently and felt her squirm. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and we moved our tongues together.

She got up and grabbed my hands.

"Come on let's go find Jen"

We walked back inside and danced to the loud music.

We got drinks and started with our shots.

Jen tapped out after 2 cuz she doesn't drink.

Me and Jason kept taking our shots and dancing.

Jen was in there talking to Bryce.

A twerk song came on and all the girls started twerking..I ran to get Jen cuz we love doing this together.

"Come on girl yk this ya shit" I said and she ran to the dance floor with me.

We saw sum girl twerking on Jason.

"Sis did he talk to you ?"

"Yea"

"Do you have feelings back?"

"Of course"

"So go move her and get on him"

"Nah he's obviously enjoying himself so imma let him rock I'll just go enjoy myself"

We walked back on the dance floor and we started twerking to the beat of the song.Bryce went behind Jen and she started dancing on him and I felt hands on my hips so I was dancing on someone as well.