5

"It's about moriah"I said as I looked at Jen.

"Moriah?"

"Yea"

"Okay what's going on j?"

"I like have feelings for her"I said.

"Whattttt? But we knew moriah for years and you never said anything between those lines ever"

"I know Jen but I just have so much feeling and I got really upset and mad that she fucked our teacher cuz I don't want anybody else to have her beautiful body after that Dick John did to her took her virginity and cheated on her after 2 years of dating and the other ex remember what's his name Marcus ? Didn't he like leave her after he fucked her even tho they was dating for months? She gets done so dirty and she doesn't deserve it Jen,I want to be her peace I want to heal her broken heart"

"Damn Jason you know I'm not good at advice but what I would do is tell her....tell her how you feel"

"No I can not jeopardize our friendship if literally be nothing without you guys and if I lose her I lose myself"

"Ik jason but Moriah is such an understanding person so if you tell her and she doesn't feel the same way then she will still be friends with you no matter what.....cuz you know damn right moriah loves us and would be lost without us as well"

"Yea your right......I'll tell her later at the Halloween party"

"Okay good and I'll be right by your side okay jason"

"Thank you so much Jen.i love you girl"I said as I hugged her.

"You need a ride home?"

"Yea kinda"I said.

She grabbed her keys and we went to the car.

"When are you gonna get that car you was talking about?"

"When I build up the exact amount of money....I'm short and no place is hiring recently idk why"

"Damn well we are here okay text me and lmk when to pick you up to go to riahs house"

"Okay bye see you later"

"Bye love you"

"Love you more"

I walked inside my house and my dad was on the couch drunk as usual.

"Hey mom"

"Hey jason how was school?"

"It was good I'm going to a Halloween party later so I'm gonna be out late or just sleep over at riahs"

"Okay don't get hurt or in trouble"

"Okay mom"

I walked into my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

I layed down and thought about how I'm going to tell moriah how I feel.

"Omg this is so fuckin complicated"I said and flung my hands at my face.

My sister walked in.

"Hey jace what's wrong?"

"Nothing lyric get out of my room please"

"It's a girl isn't it?"she said.

Lyric is my little sister.....she's 16 I'm 19 sooooo why would I ask her about girl advice? Yea I don't know either.

"Ohhhh my goddd...yes okay it is"

"Damn well what's the problem?"

"None of your business"