Chapter 4: Meeting The Priestess of Suzaku

Me: Ohayo~ This chapter is when Nozomi meets the Priestess of Suzaku, enjoy~

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fushigi Yuugi! I just own my OC's

~~~

Nozomi's POV

It's been three days now, and Suzaku taught me how to focus more, and to channel my chi to bring up a barrier, I can hold it as long as I can just I don't know if it's people hitting it. But it's enough to protect people and me, Chichiri left longer saying he found her. I even got up real early to stop him outside the place we're staying at.

Waiting for him to walk outside fully then I jump out of my window onto his back shouting out cheerfully.

"Gotcha~! Hehe."

"W-whoa! E-eh? What are you doing Nozomi? You should be sleeping, you know."

I giggled, still clinging my arms around his neck from behind.

"Nah, I rather go with you~ You going to meet the Priestess of Suzaku! I want to help too, you know." smirking using his own line against him.

He chuckled "Yes, but it'll be dangerous, you know. So you should stay put. I'll be back when I can."

Frowning, I wrap my legs around his waist surprising him.

"No...I won't let go, until you let me come with, got it, monk man?"

I thought I got him but yeah no, I gasp suddenly was lifted from Chichiri's back.

"Ch-Chiri?"

He turns around showing a frown on his face but his eyes still closed.

"Please forgive me Nozomi, but you have to stay even if I have to put up a barrier to keep you inside." His voice sounded apologetic, he lifts his two fingers to his lips mumbling a spell which caused me to float up and sent me back through my window.

"Chiri! Please, stop it! D-don't leave me alone here!" I cried out begging him, tears roll down my cheeks.

He just turns around, after the window shut I tried opening it but nothing! I watch him walk away, I never felt so much anger, other than when my parents kicked me out. I fell to my hands and knees sobbing until I fell asleep on the floor head and arms on. Not seeing a red glowing figure watching the monk disappear, frowning deeply then turn his eyes on me.

"Stay strong Nozomi...don't let his words put you down..." then he disappeared.

And that's what happened, so here I was trying to figure out a way for me to leave this darn place! So here I am laying sideways on my bed, being mopey when Suzaku suddenly appeared sitting on my bed edge. I sat up quickly, in surprise to see God.

"S-Suzaku? Not to be rude, but why are...you here?"

He smiled slightly "I'm here, cause you needed a little push it seems. There 'is' a way for you to leave Chichiri's barrier undetected, it has to do about those jade beads bracelet you got yourself and Chichiri."

"Eh!?" I look at the jade beads bracelet in wonder, then I remembered the myth the store guy told me about the beads! "I can transport myself to where he's at!" I smiled widely finally realizing my ticket out! I was going to thank Suzaku, but he was gone.

I push it aside and focus on the jade beads around my wrist, and on Chichiri closing my eyes channeling my chi feeling my body gives off a tingling feeling when I use my power. Then I felt my body pulled, I open my eyes, my eyes turn dot eyes seeing I was hovering in the air then fell down crying out in surprise but I fell on something or rather someone, they yelped which was oddly familiar.