The Fame Trainer and Fake Dating?

It's so close to Christmas!

Yay! I'm so excited! What're you all getting for Christmas?

Also while I'm on the subject, ill be uploading the first chapter to my One Direction Christmas book tomorrow! So go check that out if you have time.

I cannot believe how many votes the last chapter got! That's amazing!

So the vote limit of this chapter is 200 if that's ok? It'll just give me longer to write since I'm really busy at the moment! :) thanks so much everyone!

Here's the chapter :)

________________________

Chapter 8

The Fame Trainer and Fake Dating?

________________________

"Rise and shine!" Louis' overly perky voice awoke me from my dreamless slumber the next morning.

I simply groaned and pulled the duvet further over my head as I felt the pain of sunlight entering the room.

"Come on! Up you get!" Louis pestered, grabbing the blankets and pulling them away from me, the freezing cold air causing goosebumps to appear on my arms and legs.

"Why? I've nothing to live for anyway?" I moaned, referring to every aspect of my life at that moment.

"Oh but you do now! I have a plan!" I opened one eye suspiciously but kept a look of seriousness on my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I sat up and began rubbing my eyes.

"I have a plan. No more questions please," Louis commanded grabbing me by the arm and pulling me out of the room, not even letting me put on a pair of trousers.

"If you think I'm going to follow one of your 'plans' without you telling me anything about it then you've got another thing coming," I told him and yawned straight after.

"You'll know soon! But sit down first," he was basically giving me no information at all as he made me sit on his massive leather sofa.

"Alright fine," I agreed reluctantly, holding my hands up in surrender as I took a seat. I was barely awake and the guy was making me concentrate.

"Ok are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I'm comfortable! Now tell me!"

"Ok, ok, when we first joined the music business it's safe to say we were clueless. We knew nothing about being famous or any of that stuff so... Simon hired a sort of teacher-"

"A teacher?" I asked sounding confused.

"A teacher. She's pretty well known in the management side of music and is always very successful with her clients. Milan Fox," Louis had a massive grin on his face as he spoke and clapped his hands together when he finished.

"Where are you going with this Louis?"

"I've been thinking. You're all over the news, I'm all over the news, someone is telling them stuff about us. You have no job and you've just been kicked out of college. You're a talented singer and performer and actress. You're the full package-"

I cut him off again as I realised what he was saying. "No! No! No! Now freaking way Lou!" I shouted, crossing my arms back and forth.

"You don't even know what I'm going to say!" Louis protested.

"I know exactly what you're going to say. You want this Mulan-"

"Milan actually."

"Shut up! You want this Milan woman to train me into fame! Not a chance Louis!" I placed my hands on my temples and started pacing back and forth.