Starbucks and Karmen's House?

'I was so stupid for letting you go but I know your still the one, you might have moved on but girl you should know that I know your still the one,' - One Direction, Still The One.

Everyone put your shit down and go listen to Still The One! It literally sums up this whole story in one song, it's so creepy. It's like One Direction were stalking me...

Thanks again guys for all the votes you've given the last chapter! I promise the story get's better cause right now it's quite depressing haha.

Things will pick up!

What do you think of Zach? Do you think him and Rosie are good together?

And don't forget that just because characters from the first book have moved or live in different countries doesn't mean they won't make another entry! ;)

Ok here's the chapter!

_____________________________________

Chapter 3:

Starbucks and Karmen's House? 

______________________________________

Ugh!

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

Louis Tomlinson has the ability to make my blood boil. How at one point of my life did I think I loved him?

My breathing was heavy as I practically stormed down the street, ignoring the screams from fans as I did so. My hair was soaking so I grabbed a bobbin from my bag and quickly threw it in a messy bun, probably looking horrible.

I decided on going to Starbucks as it was absolutely freezing and I needed something to calm me down. I reached the warm shop within minutes, quickly opening the door and inhaling the enticing smell of fresh coffee.

"Could I have a gingerbread latte please?" I requested from the blonde haired girl around my age behind the counter.

"Of course, what's your name?" She replied cheerily as I began to take some money from my purse. I was beginning to run out of money and I knew it. Sooner or later, I was going to have to get a job.

"Rosie." I smiled and she told me the price. I handed her the exact change and then walked over to the other counter to wait for my coffee.

I felt my phone begin to vibrate and I already had a good idea of who it was. Karmen's name lit up on the screen and I pressed answer, holding the speaker as far away from my ear as I could, knowing she would deafen me.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you Rosie? Do you realise you just drenched an international pop star and then stormed out of the radio station, not even bothering to apologise?"

"Look Karmen, you really don't understand," I hesitated as I didn't want to tell her everything. Enough people already knew and even though Karmen was my best friend I didn't want her pitying me. "Things didn't end well for Louis and I. Things were meant to turn out differently and they just...didn't." I heard my name called and quickly grabbed my drink before going to take an empty seat by the window.

"Well it must have ended pretty badly for - you didn't date did you?" I heard Karmen put on her cheeky voice and rolled my eyes as I took a sip from my hot latte.

"No!" I shouted too loudly, causing everyone in the shop to stop what they were doing to turn an look at me. "Sorry!" I mouthed to the customers and they went back to their own lives.