Chapter 10

The next day, the boys asked the girls if they wanted to hang and so they went to go to the arcade. Every time the boys try to do something, Curisten watches their every move. The boys started to get a little uncomfortable. And so they told the girls that they had to go back to the bus. The girls didnt know what was wrong with them so they shrugged it off and went up on their day. Meanwhile, back at the boy's tour bus, they were trying to figure out on what Curisten might be.

"Maybe she's a werewolf or something" Ray said

"Nahh, she doesnt smell like a dog" Prince shook his head.

"Maybe she-"

Roc had got cut off by somebody knocking on the door. They didn't know who it was, so they had to be careful on what they were doing. When they opened the door, they saw a big tall man with pale skin and long fangs and they knew that it was the head vampire, Dracula. They were all worried because every time he shows up, they have did something wrong.

"Hey Drac umm what are you doing here?" EJ said in a worried voice

"I'm here because there is something that I need to tell you guys that is important." Dracula said "May I come in?"

EJ opened the door wide enough so that he could come in. They all sat down on the couch in silence for 5 minutes until Prince broke the silence.

"So, what is it that is so important?"

"Well myself and the other co-head vampires discussed that there are rumors going around saying that the werewolves are on the move and want war. We are not sure yet but we want you guys to help keep a look out."

"Alright" All of the boys said

"There is more" Draula raised up his finger and the boys looked at each other

"I'm having my daughter to come and help you look out but she will only come when there is an emergency." All of the boys nodded and with that Dracula left. All of the boys were now thinking of how Dracula's daughter look.

"I bet she have a coca cola bottle body" ray said shaping out the body with his hands

"Nahh i bet she has long hair, pretty eyes, and hell of a personality" Prince daydreamed

While they all was dreaming out on how Draula's daughter looked, the girls went to the mall to go shopping.

"Ohhh I like this one." Korianna pulled out a black and white dress that stopped down at the knees and has diamonds around the waist.

"Ehh it's alright but I prefer for you to wear this one." Courtney pulled out a long one strap dress with diamonds going on he strap

"That's cute but I really like this one." Korianna showed her the dress she pulled out before

"I say that the pink one is cute." Curisten said pointing to the dress

"I like the black and white one. It would fit you." Yn nodded

"Thank you Yn at least you get me" Korianna laughed

After they bought their outfits, they walked to the food court. They all got they food and sat down. While they was talking, Yn noticed that this boy kept looking and smiling at her.

"Hey guys, do you see that boy smiling at me?"

"Ohhh girl I think he likes you" Courtney said getting all happy

The boy started to walk over to their table.

"Uh-Oh he's walking over here."

The boy walked up to the table and smiled at the girls and turned to Yn.

"Hey beautiful" The boy said and flashed a flirtatious smile

"Uhhh hey?" Yn looked in a confused way

"I'm Craig but everybody calls me Prodigy" Prodigy holds out his hand

Yn was hesitant to shake it but then placed her hand up into his and shook it "I'm Yn"

"Hey, why won't you and your girls can come sit with us at our table?"

"Umm I don't think that that is a good ide-" Yn got cut off by Korianna

"Sure why not?" Korianna got up and the rest of the girls did except Yn. When they as walking, Prodigy noticed that Yn wasn't with them.  He turned around and see that she was still sitting at the table by herself. He turned around and held his hand out.

"Come on Lil MaMa I know that you don't want sit all by yourself"

"I know but we just met you and it doesn't feel right to me."

"I understand but we can get to know each other. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I would" Yn got up from the table and followed him. She noticed that Korianna and Courtney was having a great time talking to the boys but Curisten looked umcomfortable. Yn sat down next to her and asked her what was wrong with her and she said nothing but Yn knew that there was something wrong with her.

But what Yn, Courtney, and Korianna didn't know was that they were associating with the enemy.