The Worst

Yn pov

I was running for my life. I didnt know what i saw but its eyes were glowing red and had fangs so i took off running. My other friends splited up so i was all alone. Just running. And it stopped me right in my tracks. A tall man with his eyes glowing pure red and fangs dripping with blood all down his mouth. All i could think of is scream. And all of a sudden someone or something tackled the vampire down to the ground and started to fight him. Whoever was fighting him yelled out to me saying "don't just stand there!!! RUN!!!!" I did what i was told and started running again. I ran to this abandoned house. I was scared to go in there but i had no choice. Before i could run i heard voices. I turned around to see one of my bestfriends panting from all of that running and trying to call my name.

??: (out of breath) yn!!

Yn: oh my god courtney are you ok?

Courtney: yea im fine but we have to go in that abandoned house and call the boys to come find us

Yn: ok lets go

They go in the house and call the boys but nobody answers. Their phone go straight to voicemail. And nobody has any clue where they at.

Yn pov

Me and courtney are still at the abandoned house and we have no idea where to go next. our boyfriends not answering their phone. we have no idea where our other friends could be.and we have no idea what's in this house.

For both of us this have been The Worst

So how you guys like this story so far???? should i do more chapters???? keep or delete??? comment and tell me what yall think