0.20*

Hermione blinked frantically, as if it would some how lessen her surprise. She told herself not to look at Draco, but in the simplest motion found herself gazing up at him once more.

The blonde boy stared down a Hermione, monitoring her round brown eyes that were riddled with shock. Her skin was fair and against her smooth forehead and nose, Draco could make out the small dots of freckles. Her cheeks were warm and inviting, luring Draco to drag one finger beneath her eye and cup his large hand at the nape of her neck.

The boy listened for her breath, which came out in a short gasp when his skin met hers. The pit beneath Draco's stomach grew at her sound, longing for her vulnerability. Her face was etched with both nervousness and excitement, making Draco's insides roil.

He pushed himself against her, a bit stronger now, enough to feel her body heat against his own as he collapsed the air between them. She was hot and he was cold, so much so that when he pulled her chest against his, they became a tornado; hot and cold swirling each other into a violent, billowing storm.

They were volatile together, but the way Hermione's sweet breath tickled against Draco's neck was bewitching. The blossoming scent of chamomile and honeysuckle that radiated from her skin was mouth watering.

He had to have her. All of her. Right now.

Once again, it did not matter that she was Hermione Granger. It did not matter that she was a muddblood know-it-all who never shut up.

All that mattered was that she was here. And she was beautiful. She was like sweet sunshine in the midst of a dark winter. She was everything that he needed and everything that he craved.

His thumb hit her cheek bone, tilting her face up to his. His lips attached to hers instantly, as if she was what he had been craving the entirety of his existence.

Hermione Granger was a drug.

He kissed her harder, pushing his lips against her as they each stole gasps of breath between his desperate kisses.

God, she tasted good.

Draco felt Hermione's confidence grow as she began to push her mouth back into his, allowing his lips to capture hers, pulling here and biting there. The young witch sunk against him as if her knees had given way, but Draco stood with enough strength to hold them both up.

Draco's free hand snaked down to the small of Hermione's back, shoving her body into his. He was aggressive. There was nothing soft about his kiss or his tongue, which moved against Hermione's, obviously dominant. He pulled her lip between his teeth, biting down as he tugged back.

Hermione squeaked, unsure of his infliction.

Their lips detached as he continued to pull away, far enough so they could now look eye to eye. Draco's hand caressed her cheek one last time, then settled on her throat, squeezing mercifully. His suggestive hands and dark yearning eyes caused Hermione to forget how to breathe.

Her eyes fluttered closed, instinctively crossing her legs in an attempt to hide her desire.

"You're not the good girl you let everyone think you are," He hummed into her ear, tightening his grip around her neck. Hermione's hand shot to his bicep, nails suddenly digging into his muscle. The blonde glanced down at her tight fingers, smirked, and returned his gaze to her face.

Her cheeks were a vivid red, as if he had discovered her deepest secrets: she liked it.

"I won't hurt you, Hermione." He told her, but his voice was so low he seemed to be saying the exact opposite. "Not until you want me too. And believe me, you will want me too. And I will oblige."